Become a Patron!

Yetivape.com customer service review

Hey, so last week VAPORJOE posted a deal about yeti vape doing a buy one get two free deal. I've only ever really bought e-liquid locally before but I wanted to try ordering online for a better deal and this seemed like something to get in on. So I ordered 3, 30ml bottles (1x Papa Squatch, 1x Butterscotch cupcake and 1x Deadly Squatch) and paid something like 25 dollars total for the 90ml of eliquid.

On the checkout page it mentioned that there may be a longer then normal turn around time for the order (5-7 days extra due to the sale taking place and large order quantites). I had ordered on Monday 5/25 and by Friday 5/29 it still was processing. I figured I would call on wednesday the 8th day if it hadn't shipped yet, but on tuesday I got a call from a dude at the shop.

Apparently they shipped my order out to someone else and he called about it. The dude was very apologetic to me and promised to get my order out that night to the correct address. He also told me he would upgrade my bottles to the next largest size to compensate for the mixup. I told him no problem and confided in my girlfriend that I wouldn't really expect them to upgrade all my bottles to the next largest size.. that would be ridiculous..

I bought 3 of the 30ml bottles. the next largest size is 120ml and cost 50 each compared to my 17 dollar bottles.. that would be obscenely generous even though I'm sure the profit margin is high for a product like this.

Today (Thursday), I got my order and opened it up to find 3, 120ml bottles! I got $150.00 in product for 25 bucks and a little patience on my part..

I don't even know what to do with myself.. I'm fairly new to this and I doubt I use much even with my dripper.. I think I'm set for like the next year!

And if I'm being perfectly honest, as far as I'm concerned they weren't even late getting the package to me based on their disclaimer.. I mean, I'm impatient for packages but they did say it could take another 7 days to process before I placed the order, and they shipped it on that 7th day so as far as I was concerned they were actually on time.

All this makes me feel somewhat obliged to make an account here and come give them a shout out for being super cool to me!

Also thanks for keeping that blog running guys, everything I'm using to vape with I bought through deals you guys posted so keep up the good work!

TL;DR - Shipping mix up results in call from Yetivape.com customer service and a promise to upgrade my order to the next size. Upgrade results in receiving 4 times the amount I had paid for and I'm set for the next year or so.

24087.jpg

Eliquid with my kbox and CATS RDA dripper all scored through deals posted here on the blog.

Edit: The Kbox and RDA were not from the same place as my recent windfall.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is awesome, in over 2 years of vaping, only had something similar happen to me, and that was with Dr Juice, they had been making juice wholesale for a long time, but then decided to start selling online, I was one of the 1st customers, and ordered 2 30mils of juice, and they upgraded my order to 2 120mils, couldn't believe it when opened the package, but you know it worked for them as well, as loved one of the juices so much, I ordered a 120 mil on my next order, and felt good paying back for their generosity.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ultra Cool. A vendor that really steps up to the plate and does it right.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool! It's always good to hear positive feedback...if I was a juice buyer something like this would definitely encourage me to check them out.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got in on Joe's deal buy 1 get 2 free this time around. Was gonna get some locally but saw that and it came up cheaper then it would've been locally. About $7.50 for a 30 mil isn't bad, and it sounds like their customer service stepped up big time for u. We'll see how well I like the flavors. Got my 2 standards Bavarian cream and ry4 and Irish cream, I've only had 1 ry4 I couldn't vape and that was mt Baker, even had some ft hangsen that was 100 times better than Baker's. Think I made a good choice on this one.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So glad they took good care of you! Kudos to Yeti vape!
Just took advantage of Joe's buy 1, get 2 free myself ( Stashu, Nilla, and Bavarian Cream). Can't wait to try them!

StrifeJester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully my experience will be the same, I just ordered a 120 of their Nuclear Nut Butter, unfortunately that is not what they sent me. I am pretty sure I got deadly squatch. Me and 3 friends all agree that what I got is more like a cinnamon roll than peanut butter. I'll be making a phone call to them in a little while to see what they do about it.

VU Sponsors