Become a Patron!

Yeti vape

cxdom

Member For 4 Years
Sorry I've posted this before but I really love abbot Rd. Crunchy black and stash were good but not good enough for me to reorder. Any suggestions of what other two flavors I should get with their buy one get two free deal

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love Stashu and used to buy 360 ml of it every time it was on sale. Luckily I DIY my own now. But to answer your question, Nana Graham, and Bavarian Cream were a couple others they had that I liked.

cxdom

Member For 4 Years
I love Stashu and used to buy 360 ml of it every time it was on sale. Luckily I DIY my own now. But to answer your question, Nana Graham, and Bavarian Cream were a couple others they had that I liked.
Thanks their custard base is awesome. Btw I really liked stashu and crunchy black I would give them a 7.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks their custard base is awesome. Btw I really liked stashu and crunchy black I would give them a 7.
Well, if you ever decide to go DIY, my Stashu clone is incredibly easy to make as it only has two flavors in it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow that easy. Have you posted it yet? Definitely going to get into diy soon. Especially with the regulations looming.
No, i haven't posted it up yet, but I'll do it soon. I was going to hold off until i thought it was as close to perfect as I could get. It's about 90-95% of the original, and I actually like it as well, if not better than the Yeti juice.
As it stands right now it is:
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 6.5%
DIYFS Caramel 3%

cxdom

Member For 4 Years
Thanks Mark. Why the hell am I so lazy? It's just so easy to diy. Time to step up and save some cash.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trust me, you will wind up buying a lot, it's a whole other addiction.;):ejuice:
Hey Mark I'm curious how hard is and how much stuff i need to buy to diy juice?
I've been vaping for years, i have tons of juice( about 40-50 120 ml) i never thought about diy, one time i saw at myfreedomsmokes.com a diy kit and it was a little pricey and it had lots of stuff.
I read somewhere a recipe and it had so many ingredients that it made me uninterested, and i thought you have to buy a ton of flavors, and a shit load of chemicals.
Now reading your post made me interested, only 2 ingredients??? Holy shit i want to start making my own juice, any thoughts

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't really recommend getting a starter kit. Here's what I recommend you read if you're really wanting to do DIY.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-do-i-need-to-begin-diy-simple-guide-with-links.2303/
personally, I just browsed the recipe threads and found some that sounded good to me and ordered the flavors needed to make them, along with the PG, VG, and nicotine. You'll also need some syringes to measure with, or scales if you want to mix by weight.
If you have any more questions ( I bet you will), just ask in the DIY sub-forum and there will be more than a few folks glad to help you.
BTW, there are a lot of recipes that only use a single, or just a couple of flavors, but be warned, you will amass a collection of flavors the always grows as DIY is so much fun, and addicting.:)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't really recommend getting a starter kit. Here's what I recommend you read if you're really wanting to do DIY.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/what-do-i-need-to-begin-diy-simple-guide-with-links.2303/
personally, I just browsed the recipe threads and found some that sounded good to me and ordered the flavors needed to make them, along with the PG, VG, and nicotine. You'll also need some syringes to measure with, or scales if you want to mix by weight.
If you have any more questions ( I bet you will), just ask in the DIY sub-forum and there will be more than a few folks glad to help you.
BTW, there are a lot of recipes that only use a single, or just a couple of flavors, but be warned, you will amass a collection of flavors the always grows as DIY is so much fun, and addicting.:)
Question: i vape at 3-6 mg nic I'm ordering my vg/pg and nicotine ok, when i look up nic at nicotineriver.com it gives me the options from 3 mg to 36 mg, the question is can i order lets say 24 mg nic and use less on my recipe? Or should order 6 mg ????
My second question is that the nic comes in diferent %, i like 70/30, should i order 100% vg nicotine @3% nic and i dont have to worry about mixing vg and nicotine and use that as my vg????
Or should i order separate vg, pg, nic 3 or 6 % and flavors, i think those are all the chemicals i need right?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can buy your nic in a PG/VG base, but thats not the route I went. I bought 100mg/ml in PG as it's easier to mix with, and separate PG and VG. Your nic will last a lot longer if you mix that way. With 100mg nic I only use 3.6 ml of nic to make a 120ml bottle of juice mixing at 3mg nic.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can buy your nic in a PG/VG base, but thats not the route I went. I bought 100mg/ml in PG as it's easier to mix with, and separate PG and VG. Your nic will last a lot longer if you mix that way. With 100mg nic I only use 3.6 ml of nic to make a 120ml bottle of juice mixing at 3mg nic.
Thanks a lot Mark that was the real question, now i know for sure what to order, im gonna go your route, all separate vg/pg/nic pg base

VU Sponsors