Become a Patron!

Yeti has loss his mind

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for letting us know. Last time they had this deal, I ended up getting myself and @Tawni hooked on one of their flavors. The return was very timely.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
never heard of them. How are their juices? any recommendations?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trippy SQUATCH is some good tasting juice.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so far I've got rootbeer float, apple max and racket squatch in my cart. Any other awesome ones? Anyone tried any of these

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got in on this deal and I am very happy. The Abbott Road is already a custard hit with my wife and the Filthy Squatch, a blue raspberry lollipop flavor, is flying through my Maganus tank. The jury is still out on the Kool Kiwi.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order today:
Grape Juice - Pretty good. Almost seems to have a slight mint undertone
Crunchy Black - sweet, buttery
Cheesecake - ehh, kinda disappointed with this one. slight plastic undertone, really sweet, cheesecake flavor isn't strong enough.

Will have to see if steeping improves them.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got my 3 today. Trick Squatch, apple max and root beer float. Only one i like root beer float. Trick squatch seems kinda flat and apple max seems more like flat spiced apple. Anyone know if these need to be steeped for a while?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order today:
Grape Juice - Pretty good. Almost seems to have a slight mint undertone
Crunchy Black - sweet, buttery
Cheesecake - ehh, kinda disappointed with this one. slight plastic undertone, really sweet, cheesecake flavor isn't strong enough.

Will have to see if steeping improves them.

Old topic bump.
Grape is gone
Crunchy Black is still sitting on my desk (honestly, I forgot all about it until today). Just tried it and it tastes ok still. Butter seems to have mellowed out a bit.

Still have the cheesecake as well. It hasn't changed from 2 months of steeping.
HOWEVER, I did notice something. I got an order of flavoring in today which included TFA Cheesecake. Opened the bottle and took a sniff. The Yeti vape cheesecake smells nearly identical to the TFA Cheesecake. Keep sniffing between the two and the only difference is that the TFA smells slightly stronger then the e-liquid. I can only assume that TFA Cheeesecake is the *only* flavor in the Yeti Vape Cheesecake.

VU Sponsors