Become a Patron!

Yet another which mod question

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
I ve done pretty extensive reading here and thanks for the expertise. I am a comparative newby, have been vaping RTA's for a little over a year. I have an assortment of mostly older single battery mods. Because of this, I am limited as far as coil build resistance on my Smok TFV12 and my Kylin RTA's. Additionally I end up having to change batteries frequently during the day.

My travel kit is a Serpent Alto tank with a Cloupor Mini mod. Most of my time is spent at home. I want a dual or triple (or more) battery mod for home. I live in Ecuador. The shop I use here has the Vaporesso Revenger, the Wismec RX300 and the Wismec Gen 3. I have read pretty extensively about the Wismec problems i.e. 510 connectors. Importing because of duty is out of the question. I also dont need the wattage because most of my vaping is done around 30 watts. What I want is battery life. So the question is, which of these mods would suit my purpose better? I also have read about Arctic Fox firmware which looks really interesting for the Wismec.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Of the 3, I would pick the Vaporesso. Being a dual battery mod, you should get decent battery life, depending on how much you vape - length of draw plus how many draws you take, plus what power you vape at.

From all the reviews I've watched, the Revenger appears to be the better made device and, it's beautiful! The tank that comes with the kit isn't that great, but the mod is awesome - a bit of a fingerprint magnet, but not too bad.

That's what I personally would get if my options were limited to those three.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MWorthington
Thanks very much for the suggestion. I agree the Revenger is a pretty mod. Have you used one and if so what do you think of it.

Again many thanks for your interest.
Regards

No, I haven't but I've read about sooo many problems with the Wismec mods, personally, I'm just afraid of them. Now, it could be because they sell such a high number of devices that the number of duds is just simple averages of defective units shipped among the good ones. I don't know. The Vaporesso mods work really well and as far as I can tell they hold up.

I wish I could say for certain, "yes, I have this mod and it's awesome" or "it's crap. Stay away from it" but I can't.

expat42451

Member For 4 Years
Well I bit the bullet and ordered a Wismec Gen 3 along with batteries and a Nitecore charger. Looking forward to getting it in a few days. The Arctic Fox firmware was what made the choice for me over the Vaporesso Revenger. Will see if I made a good choice.

VU Sponsors