Become a Patron!

Wyatt Earp clone

scjulian19

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone have a clone recipe for Wyatt Earp? Ive only tried the red star vapor brand but I think it may be a clone of Freedom USA. It is a Vanilla butter scotch with a touch of sweet tobacco kind of flavor. Other recommendations welcome.

Thanks

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The flavor profile is Flavourart Virginia, maxboro and EM. I seen a few copycat recipes of people trying to copy.

I did try Wyatt Earp and thought it was nasty. I'm a flavor junkie when it comes to a good tobacco flavor

I would start (at your own risk) with
Virginia 1.2%
Max 0.5%
Em 0.5-1.0%
Optional: vape wizard at a starting point of 0.5% for mouthfeel.

Meld for a week then increase %.

The recipe above is what I when start out would do if I was going to replicate this juice. YMMV

P.S. Out of all the tobacco flavors I tried...flavorart is not on my list of good tobaccos.

Desert Willow

Member For 4 Years
The flavor profile is Flavourart Virginia, maxboro and EM. I seen a few copycat recipes of people trying to copy.

I did try Wyatt Earp and thought it was nasty. I'm a flavor junkie when it comes to a good tobacco flavor

Thanks! I will make an order and give it a try. I don't vape tobacco flavors, but mom really likes wyatt earp.

It is really difficult for me to try to replicate this flavor when I don't like the flavor of the juice to begin with. I really appreciate your suggestion!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I will make an order and give it a try. I don't vape tobacco flavors, but mom really likes wyatt earp.

It is really difficult for me to try to replicate this flavor when I don't like the flavor of the juice to begin with. I really appreciate your suggestion!
Good luck!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The description you gave reminds me of this recipe and it is an excellent vape: Gentleman's Custard

Hmmm......I just noticed that the recipe calls for 6% TFA RY4 Double, but it was set at 3% which is how I've mixed it since September of last year and I love it. I posted a comment asking about the change and am waiting on a reply so if anybody was thinking about mixing it, I would wait until you see that Ohm_Society has replied to my comment.

scjulian19

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Gentlemen s Custard looks promising. Thank You. I know every time I add the tobacco flavor in any mix I do it seems to overwhelm the flavor. When I first started vaping it, I didn't even know it was a tobacco flavor. It is very subtle tobacco on the exhale. I think I would prefer the way you did it, going easy on the RY4. Ill give it a try and report back. Thank You

scjulian19

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm......I just noticed that the recipe calls for 6% TFA RY4 Double, but it was set at 3% which is how I've mixed it since September of last year and I love it. I posted a comment asking about the change and am waiting on a reply so if anybody was thinking about mixing it, I would wait until you see that Ohm_Society has replied to my comment.

scjulian19

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm......I just noticed that the recipe calls for 6
% TFA RY4 Double, but it was set at 3% which is how I've mixed it since September of last year and I love it. I posted a comment asking about the change and am waiting on a reply so if anybody was thinking about mixing it, I would wait until you see that Ohm_Society has replied to my comment.

The Gentlemen s Custard looks promising. Thank You. I know every time I add the tobacco flavor in any mix I do it seems to overwhelm the flavor. When I first started vaping it, I didn't even know it was a tobacco flavor. It is very subtle tobacco on the exhale. I think I would prefer the way you did it, going easy on the RY4. Ill give it a try and report back. Thank You

VU Sponsors