Become a Patron!

www.ejuicecorner.com wont give me my money

decided to try an ejuice vendor that had some good deals
bought $178 worth of juice from ejuicecorner.com, entered my card details and pressed pay, went back to the enter card details page and said there was an error, so i tried again . . . same thing. checked my bank and both payments where pending. so i contacted them and explained what happened, asked for one order to be declined and one to go through
me:
i accidently placed the order twice and was wondering if i could cancel 1 of the orders,
this is urgent so any response would be greatly appreciated
regards
them:please email us the order number
me:i dont have an order number, when i was making the payment on the order page i entered my card details and pressed finalise order and it just went straight back to the enter card details page and i have not received an email containing an order number
them:You did not order anything from our site
me:
my bank statement has 2 pending transactions for 178.50 AUD for ejuice corner?
them:
The second one will go back to your bank automatically
Check your account in 24 hours
It's pending
3 days later
me:hi, as discussed the other day the payment has not yet gone back into my bank, nor have i received confirmation of my order?
a day later
me:
Hi, as discussed in previous emails a few days ago i made a double purchase, i am still waiting for one of those purchases to be refunded into my account as it is still a pending transaction, and confirmation that the original order has been placed. below is an email i received from my bank about removing pending transactions and attached is a copy or my bank statement. could you please fax these details to my bank so i can get 1 of the $178 dollar transactions back and confirm that i have placed an order
thanks

Thank you for your recent conversation regarding your ANZ account. To remove the pending transaction amount from your account, the merchant or company must fax in the request to our ANZ Cards Admin team on 03 9683 7566 (Overseas +61 3 9683 7566).

The Fax must include:
· Merchant/Company Letterhead
· Credit Card Number (Full card number required)
· Customers Name
· Date and Transaction Amount (In Foreign Currency if applicable)
· The authorisation to remove the Transaction

them:
I will email you all the documents you want for your bank tomorrow
Pending transactions from your bank not from us
We don't have access to credit card
We do business with a credit card company to collect our money for the orders people ordering
I will do my best to send all what they need
Thx
me:i have called my bank, if i send through the details they cant remove the transaction, it has to come from yourselves or your bank. they have said the company has received the funds but they are on hold awaiting either acceptance or decline. can i have your banks name maybe i can contact them and try get this sorted
no response
4 days later
me:
im really sorry i dont mean to be rude but i have waited a week to resolve this issue and so far i have been told
-i didnt make an order
-one of the orders would be back in my bank account by tomorrow ( 4 days ago )
-i will email you the info you need to get the pending transaction back
-it has nothing to do with us, its our bank
i still havent received confirmation of one of the orders yet. i have contacted shopify and they have said its on your end that the problem needs to be fixed and if it isnt i have to report back to them

to clarify everything i have said in previous emails
-made a double order because your payments page did not work correctly
- i would like one order to be accepted-i would like the other duplicate order to be declined so the funds can be returned to my bank

this has been outrageous and i would like to file a formal complaint, i have had no assistance from the email responses and have been told several different things, this sort of customer service is unnaceptable. i have almost a weeks wages tied up in some red tape on your website for some unkown reason and just want my order and the duplicate order declined and put back in my account
them:
We don't have any order from you
Contact your bank
me:
as i have said i have contacted my bank, they have said your company or the company you use has the payments on hold awaiting either acceptance or decline and i can not get them back until you or the bank you use does so. you have replied to me

The second one will go back to your bank automatically
Check your account in 24 hours
It's pending

i also said that to get the payment reversed from my bank i need some details from you and you replied

I will email you all the documents you want for your bank tomorrow
Pending transactions from your bank not from us
We don't have access to credit card
We do business with a credit card company to collect our money for the orders people ordering
I will do my best to send all what they need
Thx

and still nothing
a day later no response

contacted shopify, the company they use and they have said the company is holding the transaction and has to accept the order or decline it
called my bank and they have said the company is holding the transaction and needs to accept or decline it
meanwhile i have almost a whole weeks wage tied up in pending transactions and doesnt seem im getting it back for at least a couple of weeks
have had the worst experience with them and will never use them again

VU Sponsors