WTT: Dunamis 26650 DNA 40 Stabwood - TRADED

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
This is going to be gone by Tuesday afternoon if you VU people don't make an offer. I'll let you have a go first. You guys have until then to make me an offer. The mod retails for 700 US. I just am not the biggest fan of 26650 stabwoods although many adore them. I need to move on. I will consider anything nice. I would prefer mod and atty combo. Can be regulated mod, squonk mod or even mech combo (but not your average tube please with RDA)

Attachments

• dunamis1.jpg
    dunamis1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 52
  • dunamis.jpg
    dunamis.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53
  • dunamis2.jpg
    dunamis2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 52
  • dunamis3.jpg
    dunamis3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 50

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That is one beautiful mod! I don't think I have enough nerve to offer anything I own for trade, they're not even close! GLWYS, it should go pretty fast!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You never know till you try ...
That is true, but I somehow doubt you'd be interested in a Pico Dual, a Pico Squeeze, a RX200, a Serpent mini and a Merlin mini. Honestly, I don't mean to be insulting or disrespectful but that's about all I have to trade.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I could offer you my entire collection and it still wouldn't be worth that mod.

Awesome mod though. ♡♡

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is going to be gone by Tuesday afternoon if you VU people don't make an offer. I'll let you have a go first. You guys have until then to make me an offer. The mod retails for 700 US. I just am not the biggest fan of 26650 stabwoods although many adore them. I need to move on. I will consider anything nice. I would prefer mod and atty combo. Can be regulated mod, squonk mod or even mech combo (but not your average tube please with RDA)
If you would consider selling it, name a price, I might be interested.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Absolutely interested ... we can still deal ... love the nau/and the ready made coil tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors