Status
Not open for further replies.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg wtt Manhattan v2 by Continuous Current. This is my "going to work" tube so it has scratches and bruises but it works perfectly.
Looking for:
Anything Kennedy in brass and copper.
Series box mod including black Crickets (has to be light enough to carry in a pocket )
Parallel box mod(has to be light enough to carry in a pocket)
Seminole 24 rda
Original Limitless 24
Moonshot 22mm, 24mm
One of the Sonar's parallel non squonkin boxes
For sale as well...$90

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You should grab one of Sonar's boxes. Very light weight, well made, & he uses a damn good switch

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know that the copper version of this is really heavy so I assume that the brass is just the same.

I'd really love to have this but I really, really love my Hexohm and my TID box so I just can't let those go. I assume that you when you say "Cricket" you are referring to the Noisy Cricket? I could let mine go but there is quite a disparity in value difference. Even with the upgrade kit that is on mine.

Both the Hexohm and the parallel boxes are kinda heavy since they run two batteries. Plus they aren't really pocket friendly.

Just curious, do you find that the magnets in the Manhattan collect all kinds of metal objects? Paper clips, small keys, key chains, small tools....?

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I know that the copper version of this is really heavy so I assume that the brass is just the same.

I'd really love to have this but I really, really love my Hexohm and my TID box so I just can't let those go. I assume that you when you say "Cricket" you are referring to the Noisy Cricket? I could let mine go but there is quite a disparity in value difference. Even with the upgrade kit that is on mine.

Both the Hexohm and the parallel boxes are kinda heavy since they run two batteries. Plus they aren't really pocket friendly.

Just curious, do you find that the magnets in the Manhattan collect all kinds of metal objects? Paper clips, small keys, key chains, small tools....?
It weighs 174g. Brass Roundhouse is 152 for your reference . I would take a black Noisy Cricket as a part of the package that would be offered for trade. As of reference to weigh of a parallel box, I am not looking for a box that's going to be 1/2 lb without batteries. I am a bigger guy and find 1590G series boxes to be very pocket friendly. 1590G aluminum is light as well.
Every one of my mods with magnetic switch will pick up the keys, and none of them will fire if you let em stand on a switch. That's the nature of the high power magnet.

Last edited:

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It weighs 174g. Brass Roundhouse is 152 for your reference . I would take a black Noisy Cricket as a part of the package that would be offered for trade. As of reference to weigh of a parallel box, I am not looking for a box that's going to be 1/2 lb without batteries. I am a bigger guy and find 1590G series boxes to be very pocket friendly. 1590G aluminum is light as well.
Every one of my mods with magnetic switch will pick up the keys, and none of them will fire if you let em stand on a switch. That's the nature of the high power magnet.

Thank you for the info on the weight. I just sent off a PM.

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It looks like this thread is still open, so....

The little brass beast arrived today and I've got it in my hot little hands right now. It truly is a beaut! And it works and looks great with a Goon sitting on top.

I left feedback for all to see but I just wanna say that anen was a joy to deal with. Super, super nice guy! I do know that he is a bit sorry to let this mod slip away. I recently read that CC closed up shop which is really a shame since they do really nice work. I know that this mod would survive most anything that I can throw at it.

Thanks so much anen and VU!

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank you Jerry. I am glad that you like it my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors