Become a Patron!

WTT Black Note, The Plume Room for RDA's

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started vaping 5 weeks ago, just hit 33 days no cigs. I went a little over board on some top shelf juice. This is good stuff less than a month old, $300 worth of e liquid., 370 ml.
I've decided to get into building my own coils so I'm looking to trade this lot for an RDA and RDTA, examples: Merlin Mini, Serpent Mini, Oumier White Bone mini, or a really nice RDA please just ask, all I can say it I'm not interested.
I'm a flavor chaser and new to building. This is excellent liquid so please make me a legitimate offer.

Black Note NET. 8-30ml glass dripped bottles. These were $30 per bottle. Each opened(when they came in one of my other bottles tasted really off, so I tested each of them. They are all good, 1mg or so out of each for testing purposes. Except for two that are unopened)

Adagio 4 -30ml bottles 0 Nic. Rich, full flavor Havana tobacco. Robust but slightly sweet. This is one of my favorites and it is a discontinued Juice. BN no longer makes this amazing liquid.

Legato 2-30ml bottles 0 Nic. Flue cured Kentucky Tobacco. Smooth, good throat hit.

Cadenza 1-30ml bottle 1.2 Nic. Basma blend, highly aromatic, mildly spicy

Bravura 1-30ml bottle 0 Nic. Perique blend. Earthy, burley with mild sweet notes

The Plum Room. 4 10ml plastic dripped bottles and 130ml PET dripped bottle. Each opened for testing, only missing 1-2 ml each.

Angel Tears- 30ml 6mg Nic sweet honey with gentle cream.

Candied Cavendish- 2 -10ml 6mg Nic. Rich low notes Cavendish with med high notes of bananas

Honey fig tobacco- 10ml 6mg Nic. Rich Virginia tobacco with notes of Honey and a top Note of fresh fig.

Banana Mint Milkshake- 10ml 6mg Nic. Bananas with mint in a milkshake is

OM Vapor Whole Tobacco Alkaloids. Opened to try, 1-2ml gone.

Reality- 30ml 9mg Nic. Caramel and vanilla tobacco

Sweet- 30ml 9mg Nic. Sweet honey tobacco

Thanks,
The Huntress

IMG_0508.JPG IMG_0509.JPGIMG_0510.JPGIMG_0511.JPGIMG_0513.JPGIMG_0514.JPGIMG_0515.JPGIMG_0516.JPGIMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okkkkkkkk, since no one has an RDA they aren't using for some great juice, how about trading juice for juice. Anyone out there have some different Tobaccos? Can be NETs, Hybrids or just flavors. These eliquids are great but I have too many of the same thing.
Please hit me up for your chance to try these awesome juices, and I could try some new ones!
Huntress

VU Sponsors