Become a Patron!

WTS/WTT - Vaping like its 2012 - Genesis Hybrids, Atty's and Tiny Mech Mods

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Whole package for $100 $80. Feel free to make an offer, would love to move these on and not store them forever.

Bliss and JM 14500 have been traded and are no longer available.

Cleaning out my collection of long retired Genesis Atomizer's, Hybrid Mods, and small battery mech mods. Not looking to sell, just offering for trade. Everything is in good condition, but I wouldn't call any of it perfect. Additional pictures can be provided upon request.

1.Luxe Mods Versa MOD 18350
Comes with two Atty caps. First just covers the top and the other the whole tank. Both caps have a 1.5mm airhole Also has a cap to convert the battery tube into stand alone mod. Favorite part of this mod is the super smooth switch.
Nczkyz1l.jpg

oVccYzyl.jpg

A7jbJHbl.jpg

DAnUkQYl.jpg

MINI DID Ego sized Gensis Tank and Minigen Ego sized Gensis Tank
Looks like th tank and the Mini DID is cracked. It comes with two spare tanks, one clear, one SS.
kQkZZLhl.jpg

oda3Cm7l.jpg

BaGua Arrow 14mm Gensis Atomizer and BaGua 14500 mech mod * Correction these are 16 or 17mm.
Atty has dual 1.5mm airholes. Mech mod has locking ring for switch.
*Update for the mech mod. I was inspecting for someone and realized that at some point I took the magnets out of the switch and replaced with a spring. This mod will require new magnets or a tighter spring.
j2e9yAkl.jpg

PdvSTlEl.jpg

Macaveli 18350 Hybrid Single 2mm air hole. Setup for dual wicks.
3N84dgVl.jpg

H8Qr5Zul.jpg

Zen Mini 18350 Cap has 1.5mm air hole. Comes with lots of extras; o-rings, tank glass, SS Wicks, Case, etc
rq1Xt6kl.jpg

f0uKzXml.jpg

wkObJu6l.jpg

Mini Bliss and 14500 mod (Don't remember the brand) has locking ring for switch. Mod no longer available, Bliss only.
Mini Bliss can run dual wicks/coils. Quad airholes, don't know the size, but they are tiny.
Mod and bliss have been traded.

I don't have anything particular in mind for trades, I like RDA's and am looking for a dual 18650 mech mod.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Will consider trades for all sorts of items. Realize there is a small audience for these and don't have high expectations on what I will trade for. Here are some things that I would consider or on my current want list.
Juice
Coils - Would love to try some higher guage fused claptons, like 28/38
Atty, mod, or juice organizer
Friction fit drip tips
22mm 18650 mech mod
Tugboat V2. Really want one of these and if it comes with the slam cap I would trade the whole package.
Goblin Mini V1 or V2
GeekVape Avacado tank.
Other small RTA's

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Updated with sale price. Asking $100 for the entire package. Feel free to make offer, would love to move these on and not store them forever.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Got the JM 14500 and its a beauty, Thanks Stereo. Got here fast , buy with confidence. Great gear. Might have to take that little Bliss, it looks too perfect on it.

VU Sponsors