Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHI-YOU CLONE ALMOST 100% MINT!
Just starting this page about the info on the mod and
THEN I am going to post pictures tomm. For everyone to see. I am hoping by doing it this was since I cant get to computer right now that at least other can get the drift on it before the pictures go up.
I have a chi-you clone SS with magnets and spring, all tubes even in the box it came in. I might have used 10 times since I got it months and months ago so it is pretty clean. Nevr left my house and a couple marks on button that will easily buff out. Besides that I just didn't use it and its taking up room for another paragon mod...
I traded then a 50.00 of juice plus shipping for the mod as. It sits. I am thinking 45.00 and it includes pp fees/shipping.

Mostly was for something else but may be interested equal mod or atty setup, or even ave bobas 100ml.

I have multiple people to vouch for me and will link to it if an serious buyer.
STRAPPEDKAOS

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHI-YOU CLONE ALMOST 100% MINT!
Just starting this page about the info on the mod and
THEN I am going to post pictures tomm. For everyone to see. I am hoping by doing it this was since I cant get to computer right now that at least other can get the drift on it before the pictures go up.
I have a chi-you clone SS with magnets and spring, all tubes even in the box it came in. I might have used 10 times since I got it months and months ago so it is pretty clean. Nevr left my house and a couple marks on button that will easily buff out. Besides that I just didn't use it and its taking up room for another paragon mod...
I traded then a 50.00 of juice plus shipping for the mod as. It sits. I am thinking 45.00 and it includes pp fees/shipping.

Mostly was for something else but may be interested equal mod or atty setup, or even ave bobas 100ml.

I have multiple people to vouch for me and will link to it if an serious buyer.
STRAPPEDKAOS

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This was double posted so i merged the threads together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors