Become a Patron!

WTS! They weren't my cup of tea....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I'm Kristen a new member! As I was searching Google for a way to sell ejuice that just wasn't for me, I came across this site. Because I am new to this forum I would like to say I successfully sell items via Mercari and Offerup and have reviews that can be seen for your satisfaction of getting what you pay for.

I would be shipping from Southwest Florida with tracking. I am setup with PayPal for payments.
These bottles are full minus a 3ml tester amount! Purchased March 24, 2019.

What I have at the moment is:
*Killer Kustard - Vapetasia 6mg 100mls 70VG/30PG
*Unicorn Cakes - Vape Breakfast Classics 6mg 120mls 80VG/20PG
*Deluxe Pancakeman - Vape Breakfast Classics 6mg 120mls 80VG/20PG

Thanks for reading! Let me know if these interest any of you! Thinking $30 for all 3 bottles. Unsure as to what fair pricing is for this type of sale. Any tips are appreciated!

Attachments

• 20190323_175557_opt.jpg
    20190323_175557_opt.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't get the exposure I thought I would. Damn. I'll be vaping them now...mixing in with my Loaded liquids. Thanks anyway forum peeps!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Kristen and welcome~! For a new member who is looking to be a vendor or just a member in good standing who sells stuff, you might try PIF'ing the e-Liquids to build up some good faith first. Just my fucked up opinion you must remember~! Good Luck

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Didn't get the exposure I thought I would. Damn. I'll be vaping them now...mixing in with my Loaded liquids. Thanks anyway forum peeps!

Well, it's not easy to resell juice you already opened, especially when you are new

We've had a few new people not follow through and it makes our veteran members edgy also

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that people can be weary of buying from unknown people. I do have reviews from selling apps for multiple things. 5 star ratings! However, I cannot sell tobacco related items on these apps! If I could pass on my info to be seen on other apps it would help prove my ethics in the selling community! Otherwise, I will just suck it up and vape it up! Lol. I appreciate at the least the replies and feedback!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With only 3 posts people will be wary because some disreputable people have put up more posts before they ripped off a bunch of folks. Not saying you are a Low Life like them but they have made people question good intentions.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wishing selling apps would allow these kinds of sales. Like I said, I'll just mix them and not order them again. Thanks again for the feedback.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
From a personal pov I wouldn't buy opened juice period, not even from someone I knew. I always just pif'd juices I didn’t like to family and friends.

VU Sponsors