Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys looking to sell my almost new Authentic Goon Rda

Comes with all spares in bag and Velvet 528 customs Bag

Asking $40-Shipped

Cant post pictures at the moment my phones all messed up. Will update with pics whenever i get my phone fixed might be tonight might be tomorrow not sure what time the Verizon store closes.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just a tidbit for ya... they have an online chat thing. The wait can be a bit long, but they're pretty handy dandy online, too. Just sharing info, not smackin' ya around or anything about pics, I know you'll post 'em o_O.

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just a tidbit for ya... they have an online chat thing. The wait can be a bit long, but they're pretty handy dandy online, too. Just sharing info, not smackin' ya around or anything about pics, I know you'll post 'em o_O.
Haha funny you mentioned it becuase i went to sign in to my account and i guess it had been awhile since i signed in online, they said i needed to reset my password and that a temporary password had been txted to me phone! haha Hello my phone doesnt work! but yeah thanks for the tip anyways

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yeah i contacted Samsung directly and they informed they do not replace there devices with factory defects, this phone is less that 60 days old and is completely worthless.

That BLEW MY MIND

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah, I'd be pissed on that one. I thought they had support up to a year? I'm kinda fed up with android, and I was with Apple, too. I vote no phones.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone sings the praises of each new device and gadget. LG's new phone this, HTC's that, Samsung beats all. And quietly, all this time, Motorola has put out solid performer after solid performer. The only faults and flaws I've ever seen reviewers find are in aesthetics or in comparison to other phones, like the Galaxy 6's "better camera" (that caused rapid battery drain due to poor software side implementation. And Motorola just chugs on... keep your iPhones, Galaxies, and Notes. I've had Droids since there have been Droids, and my next phone will almost assuredly be a Droid. No issues, with any of them. AND, they all STILL work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors