Become a Patron!

WTS some juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked a mod to delete my other post so I could post all the juices I have in one post.
All are online prices.
1.Vape Chemist Pim-12ml bottle 0mg Nicotine $10 Online
Our most popular flavor to date. Sweet ripe Mango never tasted so good. Packed with B6 and B12 for that extra energy push. 50/50 VG and PG blend. The top is broken on this bottle so it will have to be put into another bottle and sent.
2.Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors Lucid-15ml bottle 6mg Nicotine $12 Online
A clarifying blend of coconut and passion fruit.

3.Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors Teacher's Pet- 15ml Bottle 0mg Nicotine $12 Online
The best green apple vape…ever.

4.Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors Bliss - 15ml 12mg nicotine $12 Online
A refreshing blend of peach & watermelon

5.Drake's Vapes YOLO- 30ml 18mg Nicotine $22 Online
Who doesn't love lemonade? This vape is almost like chugging a cold glass of lemonade (sprinkled with lavender! sounds weird, until you try it) on those hot summer days.

6.Vape Goddess Guilty Pleasure-Cookies And Milk- 30ml 18mg Nicotine $22 Online
A decadent swirl of sweet confections straight out of your Grandma's oven, Guilty Pleasure is the vape that will keep you on the edge of temptation. Want the cookie without the guilt? Vape it instead!! Betty Crocker never stood a chance.

7.Berry Good- 6mg nicotine 15ml- $12 Online Bottle broke so its in 2 bottles
You’ll get the sweet creamy strawberry upon inhale with a crisp champagne finish.

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no one interested at all? The prices above are just what it's sold for not what i want

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.Vape Chemist Pim-12ml bottle 0mg Nicotine $10 Online Sell for $5
Our most popular flavor to date. Sweet ripe Mango never tasted so good. Packed with B6 and B12 for that extra energy push. 50/50 VG and PG blend. The top is broken on this bottle so it will have to be put into another bottle and sent.
2.Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors Lucid-15ml bottle 6mg Nicotine $12 Online Sell for $6
A clarifying blend of coconut and passion fruit.

3.Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors Teacher's Pet- 15ml Bottle 0mg Nicotine $12 Online Sell for $6
The best green apple vape…ever.

4.Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors Bliss - 15ml 12mg nicotine $12 Online Sell for $6
A refreshing blend of peach & watermelon

5.Drake's Vapes YOLO- 30ml 18mg Nicotine $22 Online Sell for $11
Who doesn't love lemonade? This vape is almost like chugging a cold glass of lemonade (sprinkled with lavender! sounds weird, until you try it) on those hot summer days.

6.Vape Goddess Guilty Pleasure-Cookies And Milk- 30ml 18mg Nicotine $22 Online Sell for $11
A decadent swirl of sweet confections straight out of your Grandma's oven, Guilty Pleasure is the vape that will keep you on the edge of temptation. Want the cookie without the guilt? Vape it instead!! Betty Crocker never stood a chance.

7.Berry Good- 6mg nicotine 15ml- $12 Online Bottle broke so its in 2 bottles Sell for $6
You’ll get the sweet creamy strawberry upon inhale with a crisp champagne finish.

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Juice for sale or trade. If you wanna trade just let me know what you have.

The Standard Vape- Tater 6mg maybe 2ml missing out of 30ml
Originally conceived as a joke, Tater is a vape for the sweet-toothed, blending a variety of flavors, none of which taste like tater tots. Seriously. We swear. It doesn’t taste like tater tots. Surprise! It’s Neapolitan ice cream.

Vape Goddess- Guilty Pleasure 18mg lid is cracked so we have it taped. 30ml
A decadent swirl of sweet confections straight out of your Grandma's oven, Guilty Pleasure is the vape that will keep you on the edge of temptation. Want the cookie without the guilt? Vape it instead!! Betty Crocker never stood a chance(CURRENTLY PENDING TRADE)

Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors- Bliss 12mg. 15ml bottle. Label damaged by bottle of water being spilt on it.
Due to the painstaking labor and time intensive process of importing rare, specialty ingredients from Italy, Bliss is a LIMITED EDITION production from Dr. Mike's. Peach and watermelon combine to a sweet, fresh but not overpowering combination lays nicely on the palette.

Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors- Lucid 6 mg. 15ml. Label damaged by water.
Dr. Mike’s Rad Vapors Lucid e-liquid is slightly sweet, slightly sour, passionfruit with a note of coconut to balance the flavor.

Dr. Mike's rad vapors- Teacher's pet 0mg 15ml bottle. Label damaged by water.
Fresh, clean and oh so juicy, Teacher's Pet is an accurate rendition of the taste of biting into a green apple with a hint of the core in the middle through to the exhale.

Drakes vapes- YOLO 18mg. 30ml
You Only Live Once..... right!? Well, in that case, live a little and tickle your taste buds with Drake's unique twist on a classic. Lemonade with hints of Lavender, YOLO will leave you wanting more and wondering what the @#$% you just vaped. Enter a zen-like state of relaxation and satisfaction that you can't get from your average vape.

Vigilante- grey ghost 6mg. 10ml
Earl Grey Tea steeped to perfection and mixed with sweet cream, tied together with a twist of lemon

brewersvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm interested in the Tater, vigilante, teachers pet, and lucid pretty much anything 6mg or less. Show NE some sweet prices, I just had a son born 5 months ago and already another on the way. Needless to say I'm on a right budget. :)

Timmy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything has been sold except for the
Dr. Mike's Rad Vapors- Bliss 12mg. 15ml bottle. Label damaged by bottle of water being spilt on it.
Due to the painstaking labor and time intensive process of importing rare, specialty ingredients from Italy, Bliss is a LIMITED EDITION production from Dr. Mike's. Peach and watermelon combine to a sweet, fresh but not overpowering combination lays nicely on the palette.

Drakes vapes- YOLO 18mg. 30ml
You Only Live Once..... right!? Well, in that case, live a little and tickle your taste buds with Drake's unique twist on a classic. Lemonade with hints of Lavender, YOLO will leave you wanting more and wondering what the @#$% you just vaped. Enter a zen-like state of relaxation and satisfaction that you can't get from your average vape.

Vape Goddess- Guilty Pleasure 18mg lid is cracked so we have it taped. 30ml
A decadent swirl of sweet confections straight out of your Grandma's oven, Guilty Pleasure is the vape that will keep you on the edge of temptation. Want the cookie without the guilt? Vape it instead!! Betty Crocker never stood a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors