VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have 3 boxes of coils I no longer need. Brand new, never opened. $20.00 each and Free Shipping.

Triple Coils (5) - $20.00 + FS
Quad Coils (5) - $20.00 +FS
Sextuplet Coils - $20.00 +FS

Please specify which coil(s) you want and PM me your address.

I will edit this post to update what has sold/what' still available.

Can't get them any cheaper! ***PayPal ONLY*** (I'll give you the email address I use there)
TFV4 Coils.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hey, sorry Kidd. Didn't see this until now. Yes. I have several as well as 2 TFV4 Minis. I'll post those separately. LMK.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Are you still interested in the TFV4 coils? I got more! Not keeping track of my purchases! lol
And, I have 3 of the TFV4 Mini RTAs. I no longer have the lung capacity to handle that beast. LMK

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm sorry, I didn't see your response as I haven't been on here as much as I used to be but I did read a where you a sent the package out to our friend, i hope he liked the set-up! I did find some coils for the TFV4's and Baby Beast for a buck!! Couldn't believe the price but there were some other items you had that I'd be interested in, the carry bag and I don't remember what else but I'll go back and look and look and get with you this weekend. Have a great day and thanks for thinking about me!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Wow. A buck??? That's incredible! And yes, he did acknowledge you by liking the post. I guess he didn't want to be known but to not send you a pm is pretty bad. He did say his girlfriend was REALLY excited.

Cool. I still have the Coilmaster 'portfolio'. If there is ANYTHING you need ask.

TTYL :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Let me check now many. I also have V4's and V4-RTA's if you know of anyone who needs tanks of buildables.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have 13 x 5pks. I didn't break out any as to quantity. I had one before and they are too beastly for me.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Wow 13 packs would last us for so long.... But... I discovered my Florida juice source offers them (when in stock lol) for $10 per 5 pack. In the meantime, we ordered a box out of CA for 13.50 so are you really trying to get $20 per box or can we negotiate? Thanks for getting back to me Trixy ;)

VU Sponsors