Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
EDIT 4/08/2019: Also have a B2B V2 brass ($125) and a custom patina B2B V2 copper ($150). I'll add pics this afternoon.

All are in 9/10 condition (just because they're lightly used). The authentic Slam Piece is 10/10 because I never used it. Prices include priority shipping for the U.S. (except the clone). Outside the U.S. please add $20 for shipping.

TURBO SCORPION Retail $325 - Your Price - $250 Shipped $200 Shipped! SOLD

CUKR8S8.jpg

Qnc8MB8.jpg

NyIkozg.jpg

Uukb61m.jpg

GrH5tOI.jpg

HEAR NO EVIL Retail $360 - Your Price - $275 Shipped $225 Shipped! SOLD

seoG3D1.jpg

YaoEqvB.jpg

XUmxc6f.jpg

F4y5Hup.jpg

AUTHENTIC SLAM PIECE (brand new/unused) Retail $300 - Your Price - $275 Shipped SOLD

1zBmGgl.jpg

SXtdlUC.jpg

oaHqIWw.jpg

O7ez2UZ.jpg

45VcNb6.jpg

QqioYbX.jpg

2M9r4cw.jpg

CLONE SLAM PIECE SOLD

nnoWaeW.jpg

2PTq1B4.jpg

VmBvzjD.jpg

uJB2ZMp.jpg

Last edited:

BobMarleys ghost

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really want the turbo. I'll attempt to get PayPal working. Lost $650 from my account. No idea where it went. Tried to transfer it to my ca d. Never went on my card but came off my account... Pretty irritating

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Really want the turbo. I'll attempt to get PayPal working. Lost $650 from my account. No idea where it went. Tried to transfer it to my ca d. Never went on my card but came off my account... Pretty irritating
Shoot me a PM - we don't necessarily need PayPal.
Did you ever use the slam clone? How does it work compared to the real?
I tried the clone a few times, and it hits real hard. I just don't seem to like the side strip for use as a firing mechanism. The authentic is brand new/unused and I'll keep it that way until it's sold so I can't give you an honest opinion of how the clone compares to it.

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would totally buy one of these if I had the cash. I have been looking at Purge Mods lately. Then I look at my wallet. I wish I held off the trigger when I bought my VGOD. I can't deal with an RDTA. It is so annoying to wipe it every time I pull it out of my pocket, or refill it, or hit it, or, wick it, or do anything with it. (slight exaggeration)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Nope - it only takes 20700s. Tried a 30T and an Aspire 21700 and neither would fit inside.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Well darn it.
Do you have pics of the mod?
Case included? I'd like to see the button style on it too

Sent from Amchitka
I'm putting together a review for the other website right now. I'll try to get you pics after that. Yes, it includes the case and COA.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Bump for a great seller!

Love the B2B

e4e30be2ce30e23fdd058c17c74c034f.jpg