Become a Patron!

WTS - Not enough room, selling some stuff i don't use - New stuff added 03-14-17

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
04-03-17 Price drops on most items!

UPDATE: 04-10-17
only the cloudnus and cerabis 44 left. 25 bucks total for both shipped

Shipping will be 5 bucks total CONUS no matter how many items you want. Not really looking for trades but will entertain offers. all items have original boxes and parts

Tesla captain RTA - used in like new condition 9/10 15$ New Price 12$ - SOLD
Already reviewed it and personally I think it's a piece of shit tank and I'm not gonna use it again but if anyone wanted to try it out here it is. has everything it came with minus 1 spare screw
JycaOpY.jpg

IPV mini V2 70 watt - 25$ - like new 8/10 New Price $20 - SOLD
Older mod, Don't use single batt mods anymore. i used it for about 2 weeks before i got a dual battery mod years ago and haven't used it since. Like new except for a small paint ship by the 510 (pictured below). hard to pick a price as only 1 place still sells it and has it at 80+ bucks which is stupidly high. also includes 2 clear silicon sleeves

9c6U86N.jpg

WygHjU4.jpg

eleaf aster 75 watt - white. like new 10/10 20$ New Price 17 - SOLD
used once, not really into single battery mods. perfect condition
okFlT58.jpg

Hcigar - VT133 - DNA200 dual 18650 mod. 75$ 9/10 New Price 70 - SOLD
has a wrap on it since day 1. I have too many DNA devices so it was keep this as a beater or sell it. Don't really need it anymore I'd rather have the space. the wrap is starting to peel off a bit (see pics below) on the top and bottom. Already set up with profiles and ready to vape. like new condition
UNOSsa1.jpg

fiRbgtL.jpg

KAvtuRy.jpg

Vapeston Cloudnus RDTA - like new 9/10 condition $15.00 New Price 13
Good RDTA but really made for smaller builds then i use
9eBfi5W.jpg

Cerabis 44 ceramic tank - won it in a contest, did a review and haven't used it since. I like the 45 better so keeping that one. this will include all the extras and 1 1.0 ohm coil. good little lower watt ceramic tank. 9/10 condition just because it's not new. $15.00 New Price 12

y2NLRD4.jpg

Smok TFV4 8/10 condition. I have so many tanks and like 5-6 of the TFV8/TFV12 tanks so I'll never use this one again. includes all original stuff a total of 5 coils (3 S6 coils and 2 T8 coils) the single coil and triple coil RBA decks, spare glass etc. $20.00 new Price 17 - SOLD
Lt3nOzE.jpg

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Teal hoarder....lol

Love the wrap on your VT133, I need to sell more than I need to buy but that is a deal.

GLWS

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ahh ok. I'll try and swing it but it might result in my wife taking a swing at me. I spent too much over the last two days but that one is high on my list.
LMAO wife's always trying to stop us from having fun huh?
but kidding aside mine could care less what i buy.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tesla captain RTA - used in like new condition 9/10 15$
Already reviewed it and personally I think it's a piece of shit tank and I'm not gonna use it again but if anyone wanted to try it out here it is. has everything it came with minus 1 spare screw
Quite the sales pitch there! GLWYS!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
LMAO i always gotta keep it honest man.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tesla captain RTA - used in like new condition 9/10 15$
Quite the sales pitch there! GLWYS!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
LMAO actually now i think about it, i never lost the screw. i took apart my meter and got it back. need to look when i get home LMAO

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@SirRichardRear --- You really need to get rid of a BattleStar... to me. :D Since you are cleaning up that is. ;)
Lol I don't think I can part with one of those. But I'll probably list more stuff here eventually. I'm up to like 21 things coming in now and no room to put them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tepes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are the Tesla or the Vaperz still available?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's it? That's all your selling? Dude, you have so much more!

If my math is right, for every single item you're selling, you've replaced it with 5-10 other things. That's like using a beer mug to bale the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

No just kidding dude. Glwys. I'll look for the posts of the new stuff as they come in.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Btw, on March 16th you reported you had 18 items coming. By March 19th you were up to 21 items coming. So you were buying more new stuff as you were selling your old stuff. That's AWESOME MAN!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's it? That's all your selling? Dude, you have so much more!

If my math is right, for every single item you're selling, you've replaced it with 5-10 other things. That's like using a beer mug to bale the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

No just kidding dude. Glwys. I'll look for the posts of the new stuff as they come in.
Btw, on March 16th you reported you had 18 items coming. By March 19th you were up to 21 items coming. So you were buying more new stuff as you were selling your old stuff. That's AWESOME MAN!
LMAO pretty much. i listed this on 3-13. since then i purchased
wismec predator
Sigelie kaos spectrum
Sith V2 clone (this put me at 21)
then the
Geekvape mech pro
Pharaoh RTA

It's less now though cause a bunch of shit arrived the past week :)

1 step forward, 2 steps back LMAO

New deal. if anyone wants the VT133 I'll throw in any atty (but the kumo) for 10 bucks. So 90 bucks shipped gets you the VT133 and an atty

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am curious about that kumo. Do you have a video review or overall opinion on this guy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am curious about that kumo. Do you have a video review or overall opinion on this guy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Not yet, Still working on a review for it. but the K5 build deck is really nice and i'm getting great flavor. it feels so far like a better version of the troll. I haven't used it much. I did try the K7 deck 1st (not included in this) but it kept vaporlocking and didn't wick well

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tesla captain RTA - used in like new condition 9/10 15$ New Price 12$

Smok TFV4 8/10 condition. I have so many tanks and like 5-6 of the TFV8/TFV12 tanks so I'll never use this one again. includes all original stuff a total of 5 coils (3 S6 coils and 2 T8 coils) the single coil and triple coil RBA decks, spare glass etc. $20.00 new Price 17

I'll take these two items off your hands.
We all know I don't need them but....
PIF'd one of my TFV4 and that ugly ass Tesla Captain needs a shelf.
Something that ugly and terrible needs to be displayed.
haha

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'll take these two items off your hands.
We all know I don't need them but....
PIF'd one of my TFV4 and that ugly ass Tesla Captain needs a shelf.
Something that ugly and terrible needs to be displayed.
haha
Sending PM.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors