WTS NEW Asmodus Ultroner Luna Squonk Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
This mod was a display at a vape expo. So the box has been opened but the mod has never been used. It as comes in the original packaging. With all the paperwork and extra bottle. I would like to sale this mod for $77 shipped using priority mail. I'm also up for trades. If anyone has a squonker I don't already have.
20180723_140320.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Damn bro take that deal tall pines

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I have a Furyan I'll trade for it (RDA not included).

X4jHeKS.jpg

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have a project sub ohm edition desire cut squonker I’d trade
c261eb8628e46e98a66681fdddc77a05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Sorry Zaxxaz I already have one. It is a nice mod. I really like the way it fells in my hand and it hits hard. To be honest, the only squonkers I don't have are the Pulse 90, Topside (which are not out yet) and a Limelight Freehand. I know the Freehand is in a totally different price range. But if anyone want to let go of theirs. I'm sure we could work something out.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Sorry Zaxxaz I already have one. It is a nice mod. I really like the way it fells in my hand and it hits hard. To be honest, the only squonkers I don't have are the Pulse 90, Topside (which are not out yet) and a Limelight Freehand. I know the Freehand is in a totally different price range. But if anyone want to let go of theirs. I'm sure we could work something out.
3f has the clone free-hand for cheap. Got one on the way. Will let everyone know. Looks easier to refill with a bottle than bottle removal.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Any interest in a sxk billet box?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Chef if ya wanna sell it I'm interested...seen the cross the pond deals on them right now but kinda scared to go that route...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Send me a PM. I really wasn't interested in selling it, but I have 3 others and wouldn't mind having the Luna so that's why I posted it. But for the right price I'll sell it.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
3f has the clone free-hand for cheap. Got one on the way. Will let everyone know. Looks easier to refill with a bottle than bottle removal.

Has your freehand clone shipped yet? The price is almost unbelievable. I think I would like to try one before I think about buying an orginal.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Has your freehand clone shipped yet? The price is almost unbelievable. I think I would like to try one before I think about buying an orginal.
It's between Hong Kong and the US now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors