Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
SOLD
Lost Vape Therion DNA 166

90.00 US shipping only.

Price lowered due to minor wear on bottom, I don't know why the logo on top is wearing like it is. I have never wiped or cleaned it with anything but a soft cloth.

Has a custom Ostrich leg battery cover as well as a black Elephant battery cover.
Includes the box and accessories.

Therion-Blk_01.jpg
Therion-Blk_02.jpg

Therion-Blk_05.jpg
Therion-Blk_04.jpg
Therion-Blk_03.jpg

Therion-Blk_06.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Squonking is taking over the world!! Im right with you and the therion bf is great. Really not using mine as much lately because I've really found a love for mech squonks. You'll love the therion bf and the choice of bf attys is growing by the minute. Highly suggest the pulse 22 or 24 bf rda. Really cannot go wrong with it for clouds and flavor.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Squonking is taking over the world!! Im right with you and the therion bf is great. Really not using mine as much lately because I've really found a love for mech squonks. You'll love the therion bf and the choice of bf attys is growing by the minute. Highly suggest the pulse 22 or 24 bf rda. Really cannot go wrong with it for clouds and flavor.
Since you're not using your much, how about I toss in a Coppervape mech squonker and we trade.

I do see you're looking to buy a mech squonker.

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I appreciate the offer but im actually holding a Coppervape Squonker in my lap as im typing this reply lol. Really looking for a higher end mech squonker to add to my collection. Also, i do like keeping my therion bf around just to have a DNA chipped squonker. Some builds/attys just work better on the regulated therion than the mechs. Sorry man but i just can't let her go. I just don't use my drippers anymore at all, I'm a full fledge squonker thru and thru so the therion 166 would be quite useless to me. Actually about to list my Asmodus Oni DNA250 in a day or two because I just don't use it. Im sure you'll find one! Good luck and happy squonking my friend

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha absolutely my man. Im actually in the same boat as you. Unloading my non squonk mods to get more squonkers! It is just the ultimate way to vape..hard to argue that point :bingo:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
what kinds of things are you looking to trade for.
It's in the thread title, maybe I need to word it better.
I'm wanting a Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 BF (Squonker).

I'll probably change this to "Sale or Trade" then just ordering one,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I appreciate the offer but im actually holding a Coppervape Squonker in my lap as im typing this reply lol. Really looking for a higher end mech squonker to add to my collection. Also, i do like keeping my therion bf around just to have a DNA chipped squonker. Some builds/attys just work better on the regulated therion than the mechs. Sorry man but i just can't let her go. I just don't use my drippers anymore at all, I'm a full fledge squonker thru and thru so the therion 166 would be quite useless to me. Actually about to list my Asmodus Oni DNA250 in a day or two because I just don't use it. Im sure you'll find one! Good luck and happy squonking my friend
so is the coppervape still a device worth owning after all the newer devices that have hit the market....I'm new to squonking and i need a few more devices.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since you're not using your much, how about I toss in a Coppervape mech squonker and we trade.

I do see you're looking to buy a mech squonker.

Got any pictures and more details on the Coppervape? I have a Therion DNA 75 BF with a brown leather door and a red ostrich skin door. I love everything but three battery life. Might could be persuaded to trade.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Got any pictures and more details on the Coppervape? I have a Therion DNA 75 BF with a brown leather door and a red ostrich skin door. I love everything but three battery life. Might could be persuaded to trade.

I can get more pictures of you want, just tell me what you want.
856e39268d7e30c82b7e5545999034ca.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I bought it used here, it works great. It has some minor scratches but they aren't obvious.
I have cleaned it up and polished it and it looks nice.
I have the box and a new black bottle as well as the one in it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
so is the coppervape still a device worth owning after all the newer devices that have hit the market....I'm new to squonking and i need a few more devices.

In my opinion: hell yes

Stoutest body of the budget squonkers and could be rebuilt to a very high standard that would last forever - compared to plastic mods?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0

Here ya go
429ec907c1fa16a8145566c140fb1213.jpg
c78b43ac71ed439ca4c67ee71087f088.jpg
bfd23d2145bc012328eb6beb56fe5676.jpg
c164e7f4a8b3978cd35a3b037d863d5c.jpg
a2db3918d508a01865ab1d890b1b2635.jpg
247c66b47448964b9cb06c7179f3c1bf.jpg

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Up to 24 fits great with no overhang.

Let me think on it. I honestly love this thing, but I really only use it at home from fear of messing it up at work. I carry a Wraith at work.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
EDIT...
Changed thread to Sale instead of trade.
110. Shipped for either device.

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Oh My God the coppervape is an amazing little squonker. I use mine daily and love the ease of use and it hits extremely well for such a small device. Its design is simplistic yet efficient and effective. Put a super soft squonk bottle in mine and I would never part with it. For a $30 device it exceeded all of my expectations. Something worth having if you love squonking. I got the black aluminum version but wish i got the silver one bc when the black chips, its silver underneath so every little chip shows. The brass version would be heavier and probably not a great pocket vape. Id say go for the silver aluminum version.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Update:
Added photos and dropped price.
The black one is the only one available.

Mechman4Ev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0001.JPG Dont get me wrong, the black version is nice. I wouldn't not get it again, just given the option, the silver may just show less wear n tear over time. Mine is about 2 months old and has a few tinyy little silver marks from chipping the edges. The black doesn't flake off, but dropping it may cause it to chip down to the silver. 3f usually has all the colors and seems to re-stock quite often. I've also seen a few on ebay being shipping from the USA which is super convenient and the price is virtually the same as from china wholesalers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors