Not open for further replies.

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
//Welcome//
-To Mr.Piglet's Vape Shop-

So basically, I have a huge inventory of most of this and I'm going to be selling it off for extremely cheap. This is literally a fraction of the price, shipped right to you, so hop on this. Resell it, do whatever I don't care.
Yes I'm new to the forum so, first 2 customers get it 50% off. If you are trusted on this forum and you are vouching you may pay when you receive the package.
If you want additional details about what's in the kits, flavors, pictures, etc. just PM me. Sorry for the stock images, but I'm drop shipping and don't have any of the physical items in my possession.
We can also talk over Skype, PM me for my username.
Minimum order is $10, maximum is $150 for now (yes there's a max order). And no, these aren't cheap batteries, it's quality hardware.
I take Paypal, AGC, BTC. You will get a tracking number for your package, you will pay when you get your tracking info or before, I DECIDE. If you can't deal with that don't deal with me.

ADMIN COMMENTS: mr.piglet since you are a new member here, and have no website or merchant account. I will have to post this here until we feel your doing legit business in good faith. BUYERS Please remember when making any purchase from a seller with no merchant account always treat your buy as a PURCHASE! NEVER Pay as a gift! You will have no recourse or protection from defective items or fraud. Even if you have to pay the sellers fees, it is worth the extra few bucks.

Box of 50 individually packaged e cigs (retail $199.99, each piece retails at $5) - $80
1 disposable e cig (retail $4.99) - $2.50
Disposable pro 10-pack (r$70.99) - $40
Prefilled E cig Cartridges (r$10-12) - $6

Kit 1 (retail $59.99) - $30
Kit 2 (retail $74.99) - $40
Kit 3 (retail $94.99) - $45
Kit 4 (retail $99.99) - $50
E Cigar King Starter Kit (retail $100, sale $49.99) - $25
V-kit (retail $70) - $40

30 ml E juice bottle (retail $13.50) - $7.50
2x 30 ml e juice bottle (r. $27) - $12
E cigar King e liquid (r$13.50) - $7.50

Battery 1 (retail $8) - $4
Battery 2 (retail $12-15) - $8
Battery 3 (retail $20)(EGO) - $10
Battery 4 (retail $40) - $20
Battery 5 (retail $50) - $25

V-case (retail $30) - $18
Drip tips (retail $2-$6) - $2
Stainless steel drip tips (retail $10) - $5
808D Thread 2 coil tank (r$13-15) - $8

All 30ml E Liquids are available in 0%, .4%, .8%, 1.1%, 1.8%, 2.4%, and 3.6% nicotine strength.
E liquids are made in ISO9001 facilities and made with the highest quality ingredients.
Over 140 different varieties of E liquid.

23b56e1b17b1b7e51fc6e601a0ddbc25.png
9124ae31b9c1828590ad3b3a76186dc0.png

3e23bfe04e3ee2eb43ed94d6dbaf87b3.png
86bd66eefc14e2c7d158aeb0723d65cc.png
f331b994c6343962c81ceb6870e0abe8.png
ea9eed3715a616222f7ceabed2edf402.png

Last edited:

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone :D I'm new here because I just got a huge stock of vaping and e cig stuff, so I'm selling it real cheap :p Pleased to be a part of the forums

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you are going to sell stuff here, you must post pictures.

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are going to sell stuff here, you must post pictures.
Added some, thanks for the heads up :)
Would you like to take a vouch at 50% price btw? I see you're a trusted member & staff.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try to keep all your posts in one thread in the "unlisted vender" area. You can change the title as time goes on if you want. Don't have multiple thread in that area.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We prefer pictures that you have taken. These appear to be stock pictures. Put some of your stuff on a table and take some photos.

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And no, these aren't China batteries. They retail for $50 for a reason.Where are these batteries made if not China?
Sorry I just meant to say they aren't the cheap quality ones, I'm kinda new to the scene pls no hate

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No one is "hating". Just asking a question since your trying to sell these items without a real photo.
I messages RMarcusY about the pictures, and I didn't mean to say you were I always just say that lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they are Vapor4life products, then they are well below what V4L life sells them for, it was one of the companies I started vaping with, not hating, but for them prices, something is fishy.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish you luck with your business,
but
I feel it my duty to my fellow VU members to say "Be careful with this"

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If they are Vapor4life products, then they are well below what V4L life sells them for, it was one of the companies I started vaping with, not hating, but for them prices, something is fishy.
I wish you luck with your business,
but
I feel it my duty to my fellow VU members to say "Be careful with this"
Please, if one of you feels so inclined take a vouch copy! You don't pay until you get tracking and order info.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please, if one of you feels so inclined take a vouch copy! You don't pay until you get tracking and order info.

I've moved way past the cigalike ecigs, but if this is the real deal (still no real pics) then that is some unbelivable prices, you may have more luck listing on ebay, as your so new here.

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've moved way past the cigalike ecigs, but if this is the real deal (still no real pics) then that is some unbelivable prices, you may have more luck listing on ebay, as your so new here.
I know its very good pricing, I just want someone to take a vouch so I can show it's legit. I can prove it.

And you can always get my e juices, they're cheap for a 30ml :p

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Had to add ADMIN comments to your top thread mr.piglet

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok it's a stock photo. I can go to vape4life and look at their website.
Ok well that's the item so..
I don't have any stock photos, they can be uploaded by the first voucher.

>>FIRST VOUCHERS GET 50% OFF AND PAY WHEN THEY GET THEIR ITEMS MUST BE TRUSTED MEMBER<<

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you have the stock in possession, or are you drop shipping?

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Prices have been raised.

Last edited:

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isssa great deal everyone. SEEE they were so low i HAD To raise them, now give me your money and go away. wakka wakkka

This is by far one of the strangest things I have seen and sold on a forum. Not the item, but the whole dialogue and misdirection. Its all very interesting to watch it evolve.

Anyhow, on a much more serious note, do any of these flavors taste like ky jelly or any lube?

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about a Menthol infused Pork and Potatoes , Chicken and waffles, Oranges and beets ?? These are three i have yet to find a proper supplier for.

mr.piglet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isssa great deal everyone. SEEE they were so low i HAD To raise them, now give me your money and go away. wakka wakkka

This is by far one of the strangest things I have seen and sold on a forum. Not the item, but the whole dialogue and misdirection. Its all very interesting to watch it evolve.

Anyhow, on a much more serious note, do any of these flavors taste like ky jelly or any lube?
Don't think I have either of those xD

Greetings, a member on this forum reached out to us at Vapor4Life regarding this posting. At this time we do not have a active drop ship program. However, we do sell some product through wholesale channels to vape shops & convenience stores. We recently had a problem where people found a loophole in our website that allowed them to place orders without getting charged. (We close that loophole yesterday.) I suspect that is where these deals are coming from but I could not prove that. Mr. Piglet, If I'm mistaken, please give us a call at the number on our website and ask for Rod.

To all other members here, sorry of this has caused any confusion. As a gesture of goodwill, we have set up a sitewide coupon code that will give you 40% off sitewide and will be good through end of day Friday, 8/7/2015. This should get you a price close to what was advertised here. Just enter code: MRPIGLET. :)

Also, thanks to the member that brought this to our attention. I'll let the person identify themselves if they choose.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a member, I sure wouldn't want to order anything with a whiff of dishonesty the way this is sounding.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thread locked until further notice