Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
This is a one-of-a-king custom made series mech mod. It's a true mech - even the 510 connection is held in place via tension between the battery and attie. The detail on this thing is incredible! I have another custom one made buy the same person, and have no need for 2 custom steampunk series mods, so I'm letting this one go and keeping the other one. Being a series mech, it'll hit extremely hard! Please have knowledge of how to PROPERLY use a series mod if you're considering buying this.

Not interested in trades. $125 plus shipping. The price is for PayPal F&F, or you pay the fees if you want to use G&S.

E8vGqds.jpg

mK8kmqa.jpg
OM1L7Ai.jpg
n5yAzZy.jpg

QREkEeP.jpg

zMX2PE6.jpg

yOTR1uf.jpg

jO08IEd.jpg

e2jD1ic.jpg

JlHwI3y.jpg
xrNTaJ8.jpg
QRmPX0g.jpg

aVmNJQy.jpg

01E7goY.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a one-of-a-king custom made series mech mod. It's a true mech - even the 510 connection is held in place via tension between the battery and attie. The detail on this thing is incredible! I have another custom one made buy the same person, and have no need for 2 custom steampunk series mods, so I'm letting this one go and keeping the other one. Being a series mech, it'll hit extremely hard! Please have knowledge of how to PROPERLY use a series mod if you're considering buying this.

Not interested in trades. $125 plus shipping. The price is for PayPal F&F, or you pay the fees if you want to use G&S.

E8vGqds.jpg

mK8kmqa.jpg
OM1L7Ai.jpg
n5yAzZy.jpg

QREkEeP.jpg

zMX2PE6.jpg

yOTR1uf.jpg

jO08IEd.jpg

e2jD1ic.jpg

JlHwI3y.jpg
xrNTaJ8.jpg
QRmPX0g.jpg

aVmNJQy.jpg

01E7goY.jpg
I know is a long shot. Still up for sale?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
It took 3-4 minutes to load in all those large pics. Optimizing them saves 90% of the quality but compresses them to be smaller files that load quickly. Just a suggestion. GLWS and be careful.
That's your internet connection. Xenforo (the software that runs VU) automatically optimizes images for speed.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Xenforo only optimizes so much. Take the image for instance, almost 4MB on disk. Optimized to 1.6MB on disk with much faster load speed and much less bandwidth usage. GLWS. Be careful though.

yVoYe4s.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Xenforo only optimizes so much. Take the image for instance, almost 4MB on disk. Optimized to 1.6MB on disk with much faster load speed and much less bandwidth usage. GLWS. Be careful though.

yVoYe4s.jpg
Ahh.. I see. It looks like CJ hasen't made full use of the optimization settings.

VU Sponsors