Become a Patron!

Wtmke1 name change

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL I scare my wife when I take all of mine off. "Oh no! it's the nakey funny looking hubbay, run!"

No shit! Until my husband's grew back, the only time I felt comfortable with him in bed was if he turned his back and I cuddled up behind him -- otherwise it felt a lot like there was a stranger in my bed! :giggle: Fortunately, his beard grows practically at light speed... you do remember that, doncha? ;)

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
his beard grows practically at light speed... you do remember that, doncha? ;)

LOL yep I do and mine grows about as fast. Can wake up, shave at 7 am and by 5 pm I got three days of stubble going on. Get called porcupine when she goes to smooching on me. Got a bit sidelined, found something really neat. :) :D

"How can you win if your brother doesn't win too?"

"I want to be a human being not a human doing."

No, those are not from this particular song but others. Scatman jams! :)

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Marvin is certainly a handsome boy. Me and mine love our feline family. They love both of us but each has a perfered human.20181215_180143.jpg This is Fish or Cat fish or Little fish, but mostly just Fish. Daddy's girl.
20181215_180143.jpg

Attachments

• 20170109_163338.jpg
    20170109_163338.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20151107_003216.jpg
    20151107_003216.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 13

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahhhhh

I have a very serious soft spot for Tuxedo kitties :inlove:
I know you do and I have admired Tuxie since I viewed a pick of him. Tuxedo kitties are loving and loyal. Black cats are somewhat moody and definately one person cats. Tourties are the red heads of the feline family. Agressive and opinionated. I love them all so much. I dread the day they are no longer part of our family. They are getting older and health issues are becoming more apparent. Love my girls dearly.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know you do and I have admired Tuxie since I viewed a pick of him. Tuxedo kitties are loving and loyal. Black cats are somewhat moody and definately one person cats. Tourties are the red heads of the feline family. Agressive and opinionated. I love them all so much. I dread the day they are no longer part of our family. They are getting older and health issues are becoming more apparent. Love my girls dearly.

Tuxie is Andria's kitty - my last Tuxedo died about four years ago, but did live into her late teens

We have three other mongrel types now, lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Folks can believe or not, don't care either way. Me and wife know and that suits us. We had a kitten who was born outdoors to a bit of a wilder mama cat. This kitten took three steps into the house, turned around and walked her mom in. Her mom then looked at me as if asking if it was alright that we 'adopted" her little girl. Then, mama cat left after I said it was fine.

This little kitten would rush to set in front of the television whenever someone put the first Matrix movie on. Well, we didn't think too much about it. After having sen the movie a half dozen times she shocked us. "No Lt., your men are already dead," she said as clear as me or wife speaking. After that we would at times hear her speak phrases really clearly. Once I was trying to give her medicine. She hopped out of my hands to the floor, "no, not drink it!"

We joked at the time she would go to college and become a voice over talent. It was around the time one of the car companies had a commercial where a door was left open. The car voice "the door is ajar." Hexy, our cat, "no, door is door not a jar. Close door." She's also the thief which climbed up in my lap and reached up around the table edge, fished her paw back with my ham. She gave the eldest mama cat ten percent of her score. Talk about ingenious cats. *smh* Have always liked cats and dogs and not able to choose. Not new, I take the fork in the road, too. :)

Might find a plate, bowl as we go on. :)

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c21ef64634f45b5e80e83f6d64d006fd.jpg

Pippin's Christmas

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

And Tuxie is very definitely a girl. :D She is most definitely Daddy's Girl!

She was annoyed with me today -- I'm doing laundry, so for some reason she felt she couldn't sit on top of the dryer to look out the window. Not really sure why, since the dryer is warm when it runs, and it doesn't make ungodly noise... She'll even hop into the dryer when the mate is doing HIS work clothes... but won't stay in there when I'm doing laundry. Stuck her tail in the air and marched right out, and curled up on the couch.

Lately she's been quite taken with what we call "Tuxie's TV" -- staring into the fireplace, trying to see behind the metal mesh curtain. Not sure why. If a critter gets stuck in the chimney and makes noise, then sure, I can understand her curiosity about that. But nothing like that lately.... she just stares into it for no apparent reason.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cats have caused me to question my non-belief in the supernatural more than once :grumpy:

Likewise, one was even trying to explain kitty cats got a different magic than people. What we consider paranormal or supernatural to kitties is just kindergarten stuff. After Terry Pratchett explained camels doing math, that made a lot more sense to me.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Loose change is better than no change.

Zen monk visiting big city stops at hot dog vending cart, asks for a dog
with everything. Vendor tells him it'll cost $5.00. The monk hands the
hawker $20. The hawker gets ready to move his cart on.

"Wait, I gave you a twenty, where's my change," the monk asks.

"Look at you, all wised up with your Zen and you need me to teach you
the most basic thing," the hawker says.

"Oh yeah, what's that," asks the monk.

"All change comes from within," says the hawker and continues on his
way.

I know. I'm supposed to be lurking. I'm going there, now.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors