Become a Patron!

Wtmke1 name change

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had an old name. Time for a change up. I am now MrMeowgi. Yes you read that right. MrMeowgi. Here's my boy Marvin. Loves me and only me. I'm his human.
27ec6710258bc639344c1ffef210ea27.jpg
aa04828cf303165f0c1c5780fd40fe3d.jpg
5f59efbdcad8f40ee684b5cd729f2017.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Well it’s nice to meet you Mr. Meowgi. Are you training Marvin to overcome his bully and ultimately win a karate tournament? Because from the looks of him, he’s pretty wore out. Maybe you should change his name from Marvin to Ralph Meowchio. Well wish him good luck, from me, in the big karate tournament. Tell him to watch out for the opponents from the Dojo Cobra Kaits, they fight dirty.

P.S. Sweep the leg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the name meowchio. If he wasn't so old I'd change his name. Lol he's no punk. When we first adopted him he swatted at everyone in the house including the dogs. Everyone except me. Had the kids scared walk passed to go-to the bathroom.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was always a dog person but grew up with dogs. But my wife started with the cats a few years back.

The two I have now looked like twins when they were kittens. They're both female. Had to give one a collar to tell them apart. But they are totally different in the way they act. I named them Freyja and Sigrid (Siggy for short) and the last name Knudsen lol. People always laugh when I say that for some reason.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The two I have now looked like twins when they were kittens. They're both female. Had to give one a collar to tell them apart. But they are totally different in the way they act. I named them Freyja and Sigrid (Siggy for short) and the last name Knudsen lol. People always laugh when I say that for some reason.
That's awesome. Most our animals were named after food. Had a cat named Eggs,Taco dog named Pig. Now we have Bacon, Marvin and Jake. Jake came to us years ago when the neighbors couldn't find him. He was at our house for a week. We named him Bits to go along with Bacon. But they actually came to look for him we realized he was a stray. Lol. But they moved and couldn't take him so he's back with us as Jake the snake. Or Mr snake. Lol I come up with some funny shit sometimes.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We adopted him. He was 8 when we got him. So we just left his name the same. But he gets called all kinds of names. Kitty man, catmandu, starvin Marvin, my wife calls him asshole.

Ours are Tuxie and Annabel... but Annabel gets called EVERYTHING... for a long time it was Jingle Butt because the rabies tag on her collar jingles, but I got tired of xmas songs, which was the tune to Jingle Butt (Jingle Bell Rock)... Now I call her Lil Boopie Nose... because of my allergy, I can't kiss the cats as the guys do... so my son holds her up to "boop" her nose to mine. :D But as it gets closer to spring, I guess we need to start calling her Annabel, so she'll know her name when we call her, when we finally let her go outside. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Drat!
I am an old Phart and now I have to learn a new name?

Please excuse me if it takes a while for me to not reply to your posts like I do not know you.

It's actually a much better name, I could never figure out how to say the old one... Wuh-tem-kee? I can pronounce "Meow-gee"! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oddly enough it was actually white Mike. Ha ha

I never thought of that. :giggle: When you'd post a pic of yourself, I'd just think "my husband sure would like that beard!" :giggle:

This is the beard I'm married to, though it's often been (lots!) longer, and occasionally (rarely!) shorter:

swd-111015.jpg

The day our son was born, I told that when he went home that night, to shave it all off, so I could see if our boy looked like either of us -- when he walked into my hospital room the next day, totally bare-faced, I had NO FUCKING CLUE who that little short shit was... till he spoke! :giggle:

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And I thought I was the only one.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey now, y'all gotta watch that. I can't be having asses pile up here. Takes a bit getting them cleaned up, then taking the to lost and found. Beside it makes me jealous. I've got no ass to laugh off, just a flat area under my back. I think that's why i have trouble now keeping weight off, I can't laugh my ass off. Bah, I gotta get going, housework does itself after all.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The day our son was born, I told that when he went home that night, to shave it all off, so I could see if our boy looked like either of us -- when he walked into my hospital room the next day, totally bare-faced, I had NO FUCKING CLUE who that little short shit was... till he spoke! :giggle:

LOL I scare my wife when I take all of mine off. "Oh no! it's the nakey funny looking hubbay, run!"

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never thought of that. :giggle: When you'd post a pic of yourself, I'd just think "my husband sure would like that beard!" :giggle:

This is the beard I'm married to, though it's often been (lots!) longer, and occasionally (rarely!) shorter:

View attachment 128923

Andria
Where's the money, Lebowski?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors