Become a Patron!

Vape Gear Manual Archive

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know, it's funny you mentioned that, OBW. I was just on Smok's site the other day trying to help a member with an issue he had and couldn't find user manuals anywhere. Bad business choice, Smok!:cuss2:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Amazing how Smok has $ for incessant spam emails, but not for archiving their product info. They are not the only offender either. I've been unable to source a manual for a Sigelei/Laisimo/Snowwolf 200W Plus.

A trend to be discouraged.

Last edited:

wert

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not that smok's manuals made much sense to begin with?

I've yet to read any other than the first I got and I'm not struggling anywhere, there gear isn't fragile plutonium or anything?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I spent a good amount of time on their website today for products I have. They're having a daily special on equipment for Mother's Day. I did not need to look up manuals this time. Great idea, OBW. Thank you UncleRJ.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased a couple SMOK Products , so I checked the Web site out and It says for warranty problems they have teamed up with Mad Vapes, I like that it will be easier if you do have an Issue. I could find no Manuals I like to have The E Manual to view on my Tablet, Thank heavens for the zoom feature

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I spent a good amount of time on their website today for products I have. They're having a daily special on equipment for Mother's Day. I did not need to look up manuals this time. Great idea, OBW. Thank you UncleRJ.
I thought this thread was about manuals, not daily specials, great contribution (not)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I purchased a couple SMOK Products , so I checked the Web site out and It says for warranty problems they have teamed up with Mad Vapes, I like that it will be easier if you do have an Issue. I could find no Manuals I like to have The E Manual to view on my Tablet, Thank heavens for the zoom feature

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

There seems to be links to a couple of mods in Google - Alien, XCube II, R-Steam Mini and X Pro Plus (M80) firmware update. Not full manuals.
Here's a link to SMOK recruiting users to translate from Chinese to each respective country's language back in January. Maybe the reverse?
http://www.smoktech.com/hotnews/events/need-help
But then again, most of the instructions on their website are ambiguous at best.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have an idea (which is sometimes a bad idea).

Since sooo many members have SMOK products, perhaps ALL MEMBERS could contribute by scanning manuals they have and upload them to a dedicated "Hardware Manuals" sub-forum for all hard to find or lost manuals i.e. SMOK? Members can request the manual first so we're not uploading every manual known to vaping. I am perfectly willing to contribute. The only way I see to do this, as not to make this complicated, is to begin threads for just a few manufacturers where members can post their manual by request and others can follow suit on how to post for other manufacturers.
Just a thought.
HARDWARE MANUALS
SMOK
WOTOFO
iJOY
Svoe Mesto
etc...

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since sooo many members have SMOK products, perhaps ALL MEMBERS could contribute by scanning manuals they have and upload them to a dedicated "Hardware Manuals"

That is exactly what I was trying to suggest. There seem to be some technical problems due to the size limitations here. Most manuals are too big.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
*Lotus Insane dashes off into the interwebs on a hunt for manuals of all kinds.*

(edit to reduce double posting)

I have manuals of kooper, gpriv, treebox mini, r200, and alien. Will keep hunting down the manuals and clean them up a little for better reading. As long as someone sets up a thread where I can stick this info in I would really appreciate that. Also, a master list of mods that are more commonly used so I can go off that to find the info needed. Hope this helps out a little.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
24 manuals so far, will keep on searching for more.

Lotus, don't go bonkers looking for manuals. If it's for SMOK, I can understand. But upon "member request", it would make life a lot easier for 'manual hunters'. As for large manuals too large to upload, a PM or having it sent to the member's email is the only option I can see.

And yes, we definitely need moderator/Admin help. Would you kindly edit your post #19 and tag CountryPami and Smokie?
I would, but they're tired of hearing from me. Long story.

Thanks! I think this is a GREAT idea!

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@OneBadWolf Could you rename this thread creation request so it isn't just skimmed over due to sounding like a bitching fest for Smok?

@Markw4mms Since your already part of this thread, what is your opinion on creating a section for manuals in the regulated mod area? Thoughts and feedback are always appreciated.

@Ms. Trixy I am already on a roll, can't stop now. I got a few bookmarks to master lists of manuals, so looking at about 100+ downloads tonight. Not counting time to resize all the files to they can be loaded without issues into the forum. Gives me something to do for the night.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@OneBadWolf Could you rename this thread creation request so it isn't just skimmed over due to sounding like a bitching fest for Smok?

@Markw4mms Since your already part of this thread, what is your opinion on creating a section for manuals in the regulated mod area? Thoughts and feedback are always appreciated.

@Ms. Trixy I am already on a roll, can't stop now. I got a few bookmarks to master lists of manuals, so looking at about 100+ downloads tonight. Not counting time to resize all the files to they can be loaded without issues into the forum. Gives me something to do for the night.
I personally have no problem with it, but it might need to be passed by admin and get their approval since it will be a lot of data to upload.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Done.

@Markw4mms, I had a PM going with UncleRJ and LucidiousRage, could you ask them whats happening on this?
http://vapingunderground.com/members/lucidiousrage.2/
http://vapingunderground.com/members/lucidiousrage.2/
http://vapingunderground.com/members/unclerj.1598/
I am already on a roll, can't stop now. I got a few bookmarks to master lists of manuals, so looking at about 100+ downloads tonight. Not counting time to resize all the files to they can be loaded without issues into the forum. Gives me something to do for the night.

@Lotus Insane

Fravia smiles down upon you.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Awesome, Mark. Thank you. Perhaps a Sticky would be in order if approved?

[USER=44969]@Ms. Trixy
I am already on a roll, can't stop now. I got a few bookmarks to master lists of manuals, so looking at about 100+ downloads tonight. Not counting time to resize all the files to they can be loaded without issues into the forum. Gives me something to do for the night.[/USER]

Wow! You're a man on a mission! Great start for this. Are .PDFs too large? I thought we could post up to 4mb here...can't remember. .JPG would indeed take up huge space.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found my eRoll manual the other night. Since those aren't made/sold anymore, someone might want that, if they have an old one and wanna PIF it.

Andria

VU Sponsors