Become a Patron!

WTF is Grand Rapids E-Liquid? Find out here...

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan is the best source for high quality, affordable e-liquid in Michigan and surrounding areas.

Grand Rapid E-liquid sells our own e-liquid mixes and well as all forms of e-cigarette accessories and kits to satisfy your vaping needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most satisfying e-liquid and vaping products at an inexpensive price.
Our store offers high quality, locally mixed e-liquids by our experienced staff. We are different from other e-liquid sellers because all of our e-liquids are made in-house. We know everything that goes into our e-liquid to ensure a quality, safe product for your enjoyment.

About our E-Liquids:
Grand Rapid E-Liquids has over 150 flavors of e-liquid, including tobacco, fruit, drink and nutty flavors. Whether you like a citrus flavor like Orange, a tobacco flavor like French Pipe Tobacco or a drink-themed flavor like Baja Blast, all of your vaping needs can be met by Grand Rapids E-Liquid.

Some people like to slowly taper down the nicotine content of their e-liquid. The nicotine content of our E-Liquids is available in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg. The available sizes of our e-liquid bottles are in the following: 10ml, 20ml, 30ml and 50ml.

E-Liquid FAQ's Answered
We strive to provide the highest quality E-liquid at the most affordable price. Each of our flavors is meticulously crafted and mulled over by our knowledgeable mixing team until we're satisfied that you'll be satisfied.
Our e-liquid is all hand-crafted in our lab from the finest ingredients, all food grade or higher. We put our customers' well-being first, and for that reason we DO NOT add FD&C food dyes, diacetyl, or DEGs.
We use ONLY USP Kosher Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin, US made nicotine concentrate, and the best flavor concentrates on the market (and love, lots of love). Join us on Facebook to receive discount codes and other great specials.

GRE is great. When I go to the shop, everyone is always super-nice. They have really good customer service and really killer eliquid. I'm actually currently vaping Baha Blast and I love it, but I tend to lean more towards the fruit or drink inspired vapes. My favorite actually is Orange Tango Jam. It reminds me of the Ecto-Cooler that came out around the time of the original Ghost Busters movie. It is really really good. They have always answered questions I had about the tanks I am running and keep me informed of all the new mods and all that come out. Thanks to a recommendation by one of their employees I currently have an IStick 20w, which I absolutely love. Just like the above poster, I'm not going anywhere else.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In Stock Premiums at GRE Northland Drive.

Space Jam :rolleyes:
Cuttwood :cool:
Dead Presidents :D
The Swartz :D
Must Vape :D
Cloud Stout :D
Virgin Vapers :(
Stratus :)
Versus Vape :)
Cosmic Fog :cool:
ISM :)
Wapori :)
Big Azz Clouds :cool:
Jazzy Boba :)
Murder Mitten :D
Nicks Blissful Brews :rolleyes:

Faces Represent my person feeling on each line.

In Stock Premiums at GRE Northland Drive.

Space Jam :rolleyes:
Cuttwood :cool:
Dead Presidents :D
The Swartz :D
Must Vape :D
Cloud Stout :D
Virgin Vapers :(
Stratus :)
Versus Vape :)
Cosmic Fog :cool:
ISM :)
Wapori :)
Big Azz Clouds :cool:
Jazzy Boba :)
Murder Mitten :D
Nicks Blissful Brews :rolleyes:

Faces Represent my person feeling on each line.
If you are looking for a few more options, what about Ruthless and Jimmy the Juice Man. Boyfriend has tried both of these and love them. There is only one local store in the area I know carries Ruthless, but we refuse to shop there because they have poor Customer Service and will order in online vs buy locally. Just an idea. Another new brand I've seen is Mewes Juice (Named after Jay from Jay and Silent Bob). All I know about Mewes Juice so far is that they names sound great. Murder Mitten is one of my personal favorites. I love love love love 25 to Life.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure how I missed this one.. We will check out the other ones for sure though. Thanks!

VU Sponsors