Become a Patron!

Wtb wtt

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hy guys i know alot of guys tamper there nic content down as the go longer into vapen. I am looking for higher nic content juices. 18 21 24 32. Will all work if you happen to have any you do not use anymore i would be more then happu to buy. Also my family ownes a few rentals. A tenent was evicted last month and they had boxes of juice left behind. Normallu i would return something like this but the amount of damage done to the house was unacceptable. The jucies seem to be low nic 6mg a few 12s. (Just a 5iny bit taken out of the worms to try hawaiian hev0mg is sealed6mg half bottle.

Attachments

• 20170315_113927-1.jpg
    20170315_113927-1.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 29

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You are offering to trade juice that you found, and have no idea what's in it, or what might have been done to it.

Bad idea.
No sir the juice that i have to trade where all new unopened and marked and labled clearly. Just like any juice that u would get from a shop. I do have a box of juice that is sealed unopened but they are not labeled. Now that box i have bo idea what to do with. The only reason those in the pic are open is because of me to tey it i liked the heaven one. There is plenty unopened

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mind if I ask why wouldn't you buy a bottle of 100mg nic, download a juice calculator and up the nic on those juices yourself. Its far easier than trying to sell/trade the juices.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I guess im a little iffy with it. i do not need to trade i can absoulty buy as i said in the post. My first oprion is to buy i just threw the other juices in there as an option. I would prefer to buy it. I guess im just new and i do not want to push past my own limits and mess something up you know. I have always been like that i want to know alk i can know about something befor doing it. Befor i built my forst coil. I watched and read tips for two days studied ohm laws and battery safety even tho i use reg mods not mechanical. I just wanted to know as much as possible. I like jumping into new things but i am no juice mixer lol.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's your prerogative and thats ok. All I can say is don't let coil building or juice making intimidate you, its not really that hard. The hardest part is actually sitting down for the first time and doing it....I know, it took me 6 months of research before I began mixing juice. If and/or when you do decide to give building and juice making a try and find how easy it is I guarantee you'll be kicking yourself in the ass saying why I didn't start sooner.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know i know people keep telling me just about that same thing. Esp with the coil building. It literally too me a day not Evan. Now i build them out exactly at the resistance i want just about every time lol

VU Sponsors