Become a Patron!

Wtb RSM Rocket

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
maybe not on this forum, but on fb groups or some other forums you should be able to pick one up..HEM or the Vape Pit or even ECF there doesn't seem to be all that many experinced genheads here..... but it seems people are pretty willing to sell their Rockets...I don't know why that is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't do FB and I already posted in the Pit and ECF.
Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man. I'm always seeing Rockets for sale, and you can probablly get one real cheap compared to what they sell for from RSM.There are a ton of high end gennys ratteling around in people's drawers gathering dust.I recently went looking for a Calibre 22.4 and I posted over in the Pit...I got 84 views and no replies.....about three weeks later a guy PM's me and told me he had one and I bought it at a very reasonable price...just cast your bread upon the water and wait.....nobody wants to fiddle with mesh anymore...

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
fxggph.jpg

I have to track down the dripper head if you are interested, but have a RSM hybrid if you have no luck on the standalone atomizer.

Andreashadji

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fxggph.jpg

I have to track down the dripper head if you are interested, but have a RSM hybrid if you have no luck on the standalone atomizer.

Standalone is my priority but you ve got pm Ken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors