Become a Patron!

WTB Provari Classic (2015) Black extension ring for 18650

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone. I picked up a brand new Provari Classic for a steal but it only includes 1 extension ring for the 18490/18500 batteries. I am looking for another black extension ring so I can use an 18650 battery in it. Please let me know if any of you have this item or know where to get one. Thank you all !

Happy Vaping!
CV

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately, the caps are for the provari 2.5. Not the classic. The classic uses extensions, not caps. I really appreciate it though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thank you very much for this link. Unfortunately, they want $22 for the extension and $24 for shipping. I only paid $50 for the Provari classic so I cannot see paying $46 for the extension tube. Thank you again for the link though. I really appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to deal with the 18500 batteries in my classic.

Happy Vaping!
CV :)
Alot of provarinauts are on ecf. Provape did have a subforum over there; additionally, some of their old employees are members there also.
You may be able to find what you're looking for there.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of provarinauts are on ecf. Provape did have a subforum over there; additionally, some of their old employees are members there also.
You may be able to find what you're looking for there.

Unfortunately I was banned from ecf long ago. Did not even realize I was doing anything wrong, and without even a warning they threw down the ban hammer. Thank you though! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Happy Vaping,
CV :)

VU Sponsors