WTB KFL fill screw O rings Found, please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I've looked high and low for these. Only came up with one place that was crazy expensive. Anyone have any for sale, know of a place to get them (or some that would work), or a good option for when they wear out?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm sure I have some buried away. How many do you need? Also, is USPS 1st class the cheapest package postage I can ask for (which will be $3 or $4) or do you think I can just slip em in an envelope with a stamp ;) If I find 2 or 3 of them, I guess $2 (mostly for time I will spend looking through my giant kayfun box of holding +3)?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm sure I have some buried away. How many do you need? Also, is USPS 1st class the cheapest package postage I can ask for (which will be $3 or $4) or do you think I can just slip em in an envelope with a stamp ;) If I find 2 or 3 of them, I guess $2 (mostly for time I will spend looking through my giant kayfun box of holding +3)?
Oh, I forgot I had this open here. I used a link someone posted here an ordered a bunch a little while ago. I need to change the title to closed. Thank you for the offer though.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors