Become a Patron!

PLEASE CLOSE .... WTB good used Reo grand LP.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Evening Ladies and gents , I'm on the lookout for a decent used Reo Grand LP the only problem I have is that I don't used PP because I'm agin some of their policies and it hinders me when trying to buy something ( but I'm sticking to my guns , so to speak lol).
Anyway if someone has one they are willing to let go for a reasonable price and would accept a USPS MO as payment I'm all ears.
Here's hoping somebody will take pity on an old stick in the mud .
Thanks and ya'll have a great night.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sadly my attempt to buy from Hank was unexpectedly halted , very sad.:(.
my commiserations to his family & friends.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
I have a beat up REo OG model I would trade or sell ... 90 in trade 75 to sell. It comes with four nipple top batteries (you need nipples) ... the NoFear is not included at that price BUT I'm open to an offer for both.

Attachments

• reofear.jpg
    reofear.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 17

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Not trying to junk up the thread, or be contrary, but you can use flat top batteries. I've been using LG brown 3000mah flat top batteries in mine forever with no issues at all. I put a tiny dab of Noalox (it's the stuff Rob ships with every new mod) on the top of the battery and it prevents arcing.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wish I had bought this now :(

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
GPjoe, yeah I've been looking at the Reo web page and have seen all offerings and I'm tempted to buy new but I thought I might be able to pick a good used one up and still be happy with it.
I have a Reo but need ( need HUH !!!) an LP so I can get my Hadaly off the CV mod and put it to use on the Reo...
Can't tell from the pic PaulS ,,,, how beat up is it ?, nice color.
Oh and will it take a 22mm atty or would it need a visit to the belt sander ?.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
It has paint chips on the edges and it takes a 16mm atty. I have a few. And I find I need the nipples for it. The early Reos took the nipple batteries. Now you can simply put a small round magnet on the top of your flat top batteries - I do that all the time - but nipples are best. I have four included. It hits pretty damn hard with right build and the little NoFear. Also have a clone Origen Little that would work.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah I,m thinking of getting the clone Origen Little but I have to get another mod first,,lol.
I love my RM2 on a reo but heard good things about the Origen.
I,m thinking ,,,

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The O-Little will work great on the Reo, Somewhat restricted, but you can still do a lung hit. I've owned a couple authentics and they work great on the Reo. I currently have a clone on my "economy" Reo for knock around use.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
yer i'll probably end up getting the little 16 , heard alot of good things about it

now is anyone going to sell me an LP ( not the vinyl kind lol ),,, please,,. :tantrum:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Don't feel bad Gav - I can't even get someone to give me a hard time on my WTB a No Fear Again thread :(

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey Gav,

I picked one up a few days ago and I'm not sure if it's for me. I might be into letting it go as I'm enjoying my therion and vtinbox more.

Shoot me a pm if you wanna work something out.

Attachments

• 20170324_144219.jpg
    20170324_144219.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170324_144233.jpg
    20170324_144233.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170324_145750.jpg
    20170324_145750.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 11

VU Sponsors