Become a Patron!

WTB- E-Pipe- Preferably External Battery and Mech

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howdy everyone, I'm fairly new to posting around here, but have been lurking for some time doing some learning from you all. I'm a long time vaper, and have found over the years that what I enjoy most is a cool vape from the long stem of an e-pipe.

If you have an e-pipe that you've bought over the years that's just collecting dust, taking up valuable space in your crowded Vapocalypse cabinet or drawer, or even if you just want some extra cash to buy another liter of nic for the freezer, I'd love to take a look at it. I'm mostly interested in mechanical pipes, but I'm not totally opposed to VW/VV pipes either. I'd love to get my hands on something from epipemods.com or Pipesmith. And although it's not mechanical, a Smok Guardian III is something I've never been able to get my hands on but would love to. Battery size doesn't really matter to me, nor do the form or finish. The only thing I'm really avoiding is internal battery pipes.

So if you've got anything that sounds like that, shoot me a PM and let me know how much you'd like for it, and I'll see if I can meet it. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't have a mech, but I have listed a bundle deal on two e-pipes in my sales thread "WTS Lots and Lots"

ETA: link... https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...share_fid=151776&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I did see that Shawn, and thank you for reminding me. The Elitar is another one that I have had some interest in in the past, if I can't find anything affordable in the mech category, I might look more into that. Thanks!

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The elitar e-pipe is a nice pipe mod. I have 4 of them in my collection. Have you considered making your own? I've made quite a few for my own use. Don't make any for sale though. Don't want the headache of someone misusing it and getting sued. Had a friend lose his house and just about everything else because of that.

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Other than the weight the Kamrys aren't so bad.
Biggest problem is that most people tried to sub ohm them and they just were not made to sub ohm. I run a 1 ohm coil in the dvarw clone on it.

0dd870f3cf46930b7e916e9f098298d4.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Other than the weight the Kamrys aren't so bad.
Biggest problem is that most people tried to sub ohm them and they just were not made to sub ohm. I run a 1 ohm coil in the dvarw clone on it.

The Kamry is an internal battery though, isn't it? That is a nice looking setup you have there, did the stem come with that pipe?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
The Kamry is an internal battery though, isn't it? That is a nice looking setup you have there, did the stem come with that pipe?
I no longer have my Kamry K100, but it's an 18350 mech, and the stem does come with the kit. It's an aluminum stem, though, with a round mouthpiece. I ran mine with a Kayfun Mini 2.1.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think the kamry e-pipe is model # K1000
The Kamry telescoping mech is model # K100

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
You sir are correct.
There is also the K1000 plus which is a sitter version.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Was trying to get a section started for e pipes. After e pipe forum was closed there isn't anyplace to go except for FB.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
The Kamry that you're selling is not the K100 though, right?
Nope, it's the sitter... the K1000plus. To be honest, I prefer the K1000plus over the older mech model. That's truly an odd thing for me to say because one of my "rules" when I was collecting was nothing with internal batteries. I did make several exceptions when the device had something else to offer... The reasons I like the K1000Plus more than the K1000: weight, color, stem (shape and material), 510 stub. The reason I'm not keeping it is because, as a pipe smoker, I always clenched the pipe in my jaw, and even as light as the K1000Plus was, I couldn't do that... not that it mattered as the pipe wasn't draw activated, but it still didn't feel right.

I ran the K1000plus for a week or so, and liked it with the eGo ONE Mini loaded with a 0.5ohm build in the RBA head, and I've included that tank (which almost exactly matches the diameter of the stub/510) and an RBA head.

And the Elitar :)

VU Sponsors