Become a Patron!

WTB coilart dpro mini rdas

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I found a gold one. Now I'm looking for blue and red ones. So lets hook up a good ole NC boy or should that be old. I guess it would be good ole NC old fart :huh:

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
They are hard to find. None in the states. China has gold and coilart has a few but they are too much and don't have all the colors I want

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Not sure about the legitimacy of the site but this site claims to have every color available. Could use the contact form and see if they do and maybe a little google-fu to see if their site is bs, but... https://vape.market/product/coilart-dpro-mini-rda-22mm/

Thanks I sent them a message thru their site. Let's see if they reply. I've never heard of them. But I did put a rda in the cart and the postage was set for usps. I just have a hard time believing that any one site can carry that much inventory on hand. I asked them if they were located in the US and shipped for the US. Fingers crossed and I was surprised that they weren't running a black friday special.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks I sent them a message thru their site. Let's see if they reply. I've never heard of them. But I did put a rda in the cart and the postage was set for usps. I just have a hard time believing that any one site can carry that much inventory on hand. I asked them if they were located in the US and shipped for the US. Fingers crossed and I was surprised that they weren't running a black friday special.
The domain registration and hosting is in the U.S. if that means anything.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I never heard of them either but there are a lot i'm not familiar with. I know they do mention drop shipping on some items on their site but they imply it like you should know if that's the case. They also said they answer every email or message so you should get some answers if that's true. Some vape sites are shady so new ones always seem sketchy to me until they actually ship.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I never heard of them either but there are a lot i'm not familiar with. I know they do mention drop shipping on some items on their site but they imply it like you should know if that's the case. They also said they answer every email or message so you should get some answers if that's true. Some vape sites are shady so new ones always seem sketchy to me until they actually ship.

Well it's been 2 days with no reply from that site. So I'm still looking for the rdas.

VU Sponsors