Become a Patron!

WTB: Box mod + sub ohm rba (for a Noob, details inside)

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been looking at the IPV5 and Cyclone (with rba platform) but I'm on a budget, and figured some of the collectors here might have something my level that they've outgrown.

I know I want a regulated box, preferably around 200w, and a decent budget rebuildable. Won't be buying it for a week or two, but looking to spend about $40-$50 shipped. (Maybe more if extras, like batteries or coils are included)

Just looking for an enjoyable vape to quit smoking on, that will be reliable.
Thanks. (Sorry if vague WTB topics arent allowed, but i didnt see a rule against it)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
for the tank - do you want something that can take prebuilt coils and has a rebuildable deck
or something that doesnt take prebuilt coils at all and you have to build on it always?

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
for the tank - do you want something that can take prebuilt coils and has a rebuildable deck
or something that doesnt take prebuilt coils at all and you have to build on it always?

I'd prefer a sub-ohm tank that can also take prebuilt coils, but its not a dealbreaker. I plan on building up a collection, so whichever I get- even a rebuildable drop atomizer rather than a tank- I can buy the alternatives later.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I've got an OG Sigelei 100W and either a Smok TVF4 or a Herakles. Any interest? 100W is plenty IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got an OG Sigelei 100W and either a Smok TVF4 or a Herakles. Any interest? 100W is plenty IMHO.

Possibly. I'll do a little research on those. What price did you have in mind (shipped in US), and what's included?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I'll include the Sigelei 100W and either of the tanks for $40. If you want both tanks, I'll give it to you for $50 plus a few coils for the Herakles. I don't have any for the TFV4

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it okay if let you know in about a week, closer to buy time? Id like to look at other options, but I definately like the offer. I won't be offended if someone else buys it before then, but I'm definately interested. :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I may have one. But as I said before, I have heads for the Herakles but that's it.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a Dovpo Guardian 1.5 and a TFV4 with black glass and clear glass. This is a heavy mod, like smash a windshield with it kind of mod. Tank would come with 3 new Q4 coils and the RBA.

dovpo.jpg

Last edited:

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Dovpo Guardian 1.5 and a TFV4 with black glass and clear glass. This is a heavy mod, like smash a windshield with it kind of mod. Tank would come with 3 new Q4 coils and the RBA.

View attachment 58970

Thanks for post, but no thanks. I think I may have gotten offered a good deal on a tank local. Still looking for a mod though.

VU Sponsors