Become a Patron!

WTB: a Stainless Steel DNA 75c/250c mod (Ranger/VT75d/Paranormal/Therion)

AnTi90d

Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I tried posting this on r/ecigclassifieds but the automod bot ate my post, so I guess I'll try over here, first.)

I've been looking for a DNA Color mod in Stainless Steel.

I can't find one at any US shop.. and the wholesale sites that had them no longer ship them to the US.

I'm not looking for a $200+ high end mod, just a decently made, mass-produced DNA Color mod in a mostly bare stainless steel colorway.

AFAIK, the list is basically:

LostVape Therion 75c
LostVape Paranormal 75c
LostVape Paranormal 250c
ThinkVape Ranger 75c
Hcigar VT75d

Thanks for reading. If I can't find one in a few more weeks, I guess I'll snap up another Paranormal in gunmetal while they're still around.. or maybe another VT75c because I really like using single batt and a single 18650 doesn't last long enough. (The screen in my current one went black and I haven't felt like opening it up and tinkering it back into working order.)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have a Hcigar VT 75W but in Tiffany and Red - new. I also have the 2 Nanos, Gold and Red - new. These are the originals.
Sorry, no SS or gunmetal.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Last edited:

AnTi90d

Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for vouching for the VTBox. I was on the fence about the company, as I haven't yet owned one of their mods. I think I might pick one up now, but not from that site..

Homudy.com is also DXVape.com and JooVape.com

https://www.scamadviser.com/reviews/118969/dxvape.com

-

I did manage to find an HCigar VT75D in stainless on reddit, finally. I just really love the all-shiny-metal look.. and it has ergonomics like a Battlestar. (My only complaint is that the fire button does not like pockets. I have to remember to add a middle click to the unlock code.)

VU Sponsors