Become a Patron!

WTB 24mm RTA single coil flavor banger

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I just got a new tube mech (black knurled) and need a good flavor banger rta. I prefer a single coil with at least 4.5ml capacity (if possible) and 24mm for size.

I have a few 22mm rdas for trade including a gr1, a hadaly and a Haku Venna. I also have a Purge B2B v4 clone I'd trade as well.

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I just got a new tube mech (black knurled) and need a good flavor banger rta. I prefer a single coil with at least 4.5ml capacity (if possible) and 24mm for size.

I have a few 22mm rdas for trade including a gr1, a hadaly and a Haku Venna.
Looks at the OFRF Gear RTA. Relatively inexpensive and excellent flavor. Easy to coil and wick too.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Wotofo Elevate, stage vape armor, older but Zeus single coil. Those are all great. I have a gold Elevate one id trade you for something. But there's a lot of sales getting ready to come up if they haven't yet. Im sure you could get it brand new cheaper with some of the sales.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Wotofo Elevate, stage vape armor, older but Zeus single coil. Those are all great. I have a gold Elevate one id trade you for something. But there's a lot of sales getting ready to come up if they haven't yet. Im sure you could get it brand new cheaper with some of the sales.
Thanks man, I'll look those up.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I've heard good things about this one but low juice capacity. I'll check into it.
Yeah the low capacity is a downer but it looks pretty good with the bubble glass. Could always go classic with the Reload... I rocked that one a Double Barrel V1.5 with a big ass single coil in it too.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
The Aromamizer Supreme also has a single coil deck you can get. Im not sure of the price on the deck but it came with the one i just got. Running a single fused Clapton in it. The short glass is 4ml i believe. Also can get an 8ml glass but its tall
c4a4206514154368266604ebb5ca37a2.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
The Aromamizer Supreme also has a single coil deck you can get. Im not sure of the price on the deck but it came with the one i just got. Running a single fused Clapton in it. The short glass is 4ml i believe. Also can get an 8ml glass but its tall
c4a4206514154368266604ebb5ca37a2.jpg
Looks nice, and good juice capacity. I'll have to check on that one as well. I'm making a list to check on tomorrow so thank you guys for the help with this! I never used a lot of rta's so it's a whole new experience and who would have ever known I like these tube mechs so much lol.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Yeah the low capacity is a downer but it looks pretty good with the bubble glass. Could always go classic with the Reload... I rocked that one a Double Barrel V1.5 with a big ass single coil in it too.

Sent from the Death Star
Reload rta, I've heard of it, never tried it. Thanks man!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I have two intake RTAs you can have them both for 30 bucks shipped.
I was going to list them for 20 bucks each.

One black and one gunmetal.
Boxes and spare parts but I only have one bubble glass.

Nice single coil top air flow RTAs

276dae079628e4c9ef076c5f84636c29.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have to intake RTAs you can have them both for 30 bucks shipped.

Boxes and spare parts but I only have on bubble glass.

Let me Google the specs and I'll get back to you.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got 3 more of the Kaees Solomon 3 RTA's from Element Vape on sale for $14.95 each for my prep stash. I've been using one since I started using RTA's exclusively. At that price I had to get a few more. Supports single or dual coil builds and has a 5.5ml capacity with the bubble glass. The link is below. They only have stainless steel left so best be quick if you're interested. Heads up, these are 25mm so not sure if they would work for you but they are worth a look.

https://www.elementvape.com/kaees-solomon-3-25mm-rta

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have two intake RTAs you can have them both for 30 bucks shipped.

Boxes and spare parts but I only have one bubble glass.

Sent you a pm

VU Sponsors