Become a Patron!

WTA

Hi all does anyone know of WTA and adding it to vape juice.
I suffer anxiety and depression and am on meds.I gave up smoking heavy smoking 8 months ago and also tried and stopped vaping quite quickly.Im struggling to think straight and have had v bad anxiety.I read on quora about people who struggled with vaping just nicotine juice and they added WTA as it was closer to tobacco and helped.
I'm ready to try anything ,thanks

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is only one company left that sells it. It's called mothers milk wta. There used to be a few companies and some really good wta out there but they all shut down. It's not cheap but it just might work for you. Some that have used it say it helped alot. Some didn't notice any effect so it's different for everyone but might be worth a try.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I always wanted to try WTA but could not afford it. As mentioned... it' hard to find now.
So you quit smoking but also gave up on vaping (I would try vaping again) Tell us about your vaping experience... what device, how much nicotine, ect) Honestly, if you have made it 8 months without smoking (first... congrats on that), I don't think you need WTA at this point. I'm not saying you shouldn't try it, just that maybe giving vaping another try might be all you need (with some advice from people here) You mentioned meds... are you taking Chantix (commonly used to help people quit smoking) Many (and I repeat) many people have mentioned horrible side effects! It's not even for smoking issues... just another wacko anti-depressant. Even if you are not taking it, avoid it. Don't want to get too personal, but also consider checking into other meds you are on (PM me if you want... my sister went through a med roller coaster... don't want to talk about on this forum but it didn't end well) PM means click on my avatar (picture) and click "start conversation"... it's a private message so no one else sees it. There is also something called SNUS (it's a type of oral tobacco popular in Sweden... also available in the US) Much safer than smoking and has nicotine and WTA) It comes in little pouches.
Oh... I'm not an "expert"... just like helping people.

There is only one company left that sells it. It's called mothers milk wta. There used to be a few companies and some really good wta out there but they all shut down. It's not cheap but it just might work for you. Some that have used it say it helped alot. Some didn't notice any effect so it's different for everyone but might be worth a try.
Thankyou so much

VU Sponsors