Become a Patron!

WTA Feedback?

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all,
I am still a dual user and find that WTA has helped stop analog cravings. I get my WTA from Wholecig and Aromaejuice. Has anyone else used wta's and are there other vendors producing these juices?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Joey,

I use WTA and have for about a year now. I also use both Aroma and Wholecig. There is one other vendor, at least that I know of, but I haven't tried them yet. If you try them, post back here and let me know what you think - I'm curious to know what it's like.

http://mothersmilkwta.com/

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may use them for my next order. I felt like an outsider being a wta user, LOL. If you try them let me know please. BTW I typically use it straight maybe throw a little Mr E Liquids Grey Matter Light menthol into it for just a hint of flavor

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Joey,

I use WTA and have for about a year now. I also use both Aroma and Wholecig. There is one other vendor, at least that I know of, but I haven't tried them yet. If you try them, post back here and let me know what you think - I'm curious to know what it's like.

http://mothersmilkwta.com/
Well I got my order from Mothers milk this weekend and I can safely say that their WTA outshines Aroma and Wholecig. It's much more satisfying and clean tasting than the others. The response to questions from Andrew was awesomely quick and helpful, he's a pleasure to deal with. He also sent 3 samples along with the order of one 15 mil unflavored wta. and quick shipping.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how long that 15ml bottle lasts you, k?
Curious..:)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I got my order from Mothers milk this weekend and I can safely say that their WTA outshines Aroma and Wholecig. It's much more satisfying and clean tasting than the others. The response to questions from Andrew was awesomely quick and helpful, he's a pleasure to deal with. He also sent 3 samples along with the order of one 15 mil unflavored wta. and quick shipping.

Okay, going to order. Ty for the feedback, joey.

VU Sponsors