Become a Patron!

Wow this rabbit hole got deep fast…..

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello to all you wonderful people keeping me healthier…I've posted a few times here and there but thought it was time to introduce since I'm a forum junkie and will probably post a lot (mostly 1/5 scale radio control trucks and just started with quad copters!)

My story, starts so similar to most…
Sometime in February I finally talked myself into stopping at a local ‘glass’ shop and bought an E-twist n go with18mg with some crappy menthol crap (did I mention it tasted awful?)

Well I forced myself to use this on and off until I finished the last of my bulk tobacco and tubes (I packed my own analogs) First week in March I finished and had my last chemical TAR stick at a friend’s house on March 9th late afternoon.

I was doing great without until the ego battery ran out later that week while at work…desperate, I almost bought some analogs….I stayed strong, held out, got home and was good, but went online and immediately upgraded to an Eleaf 30w and kanger mini and never looked back!

Flash forward couple months and I have fallen FAR down the rabbit hole....

I have two Kanger mini, a Troll, A Cigreen MutationXv3, an just last week I started using a Horizon Arctic (Awesome tank, GET IT) on my new IPV4!

So being the junkie I am, I found out how easy DIY was and it was all over but the shoutin’. Did plenty of research, ordered what I perceived as the best ingredients and now have close to 120 flavors to start mixing …I know this seems like a lot but compared to the cost of a PAD habit I’m going to be saving tons even though I packed my own.

Also, my personality is such that anyone I know who smokes I have told or will be telling them that when they are ready to make the switch, I will be their FREE supplier of juice if they just get some hardware (you know the first few are free and then their hooked…No more butts...LOL) I don’t necessarily push it on my friends/ acquaintance but I do rub in how tasty MY yummy *insert flavor name Nicotine tastes.

Looking forward to learning more hear and helping others stay off the analogs!

PS here's the hole I've dug myself, I know it'll get deeper, but loads of fun so far!!!

Attachments

• E-Juice-Flavor-Stash-post.jpg
    E-Juice-Flavor-Stash-post.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 33

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Impressive stash there:):)
Welcome to VU, Looking forward to your posts as well, Very nice to meet you:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

I almost wish (not) that I was a newbie again just to check out your E-Liquids!

Congrats on your obvious success in quitting the stinkies and please just jump right in here.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bravo man ! Good going plus public welfare lol ;) Jokes apart Thumbs up !!! :cool:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, and congrats on the quit! Quite a juice supply you've amassed there, and right off the bat - I waited a year and a half to get into DIY because I did RYO with the cigs for a while and it just got to be a chore...making juice is so much more rewarding than sitting around with a bag of pipe tobacco and carton of empty Zig-Zags, a tamper, and one of those tube-stuffing machines. Wish I'd have gone for it straight away...

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the Welcome....been so busy haven't been back to this post....

Impressive stash there:):)
Welcome to VU, Looking forward to your posts as well, Very nice to meet you:)

Thanks, When I do something I usually go full tilt...the $ savings when I'm subin' 10ml /day I couldn't resist.

Welcome from me as well!
I almost wish (not) that I was a newbie again just to check out your E-Liquids!
Congrats on your obvious success in quitting the stinkies and please just jump right in here.

Thanks! I just had my fist Birthday stinky free in over 20 years!!!

Bravo man ! Good going plus public welfare lol ;) Jokes apart Thumbs up !!! :cool:

two good friends are getting the kangerbox kit that just came out and I will supply them with plenty of tasty juices, im lovin that...

Welcome, and congrats on the quit! Quite a juice supply you've amassed there, and right off the bat - I waited a year and a half to get into DIY because I did RYO with the cigs for a while and it just got to be a chore...making juice is so much more rewarding than sitting around with a bag of pipe tobacco and carton of empty Zig-Zags, a tamper, and one of those tube-stuffing machines. Wish I'd have gone for it straight away...

LOL, THE Main reason I went to DIY so quickly is that I farted around for a couple years before I started to RYO stinkies to save $$ so I wasn't going to do that again with $20+ / bottle premium stuff....and that fact that I can control what flavors are used (dike free or not) and where I source my NIC/PG/VG just feels better.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Impressive DIY set up you have there!

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU! Impressive DIY set up you have there!

But the bottles are so tiny and so cheap...1.50 to 3.00 ea, it's easy to go a little crazy at first and then only need to replace the ones I use a lot...
My total flavors are less than $250, that's like a month of Analogs at a PAD, so I'm WAY ahead at this point!!!
Already decided I'm only using FA and some TFA period....this makes the realm of acquisitions a little more realistic...LOL

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gonna order some FA Glory...heard (from HIC) it makes a good 555 style juice.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome from another R/C guy, although I'm into CP Helicopers.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats dude!
DIY is definitely the way to go! More money you can spend on toys!

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone! True Dat... Just started quad copter with learning CP Nano & Saving up for a larger quad to carry a Gopro... Prolly build a DGI kit...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
+1 That's how I could afford a new Blade 180CFX to add to my fleet.:)
Awesome!!!! Putting together some pieces and parts to build a quadcopter

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oops