Would you buy the k20?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seeing the direction everything is going in, I would think a good investment in the future would be 30w minimum.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends on what you want to do with it. If you are planning to run the new sub-ohm Aspire or Kanger, then no, they both recommend more than 20. That said the last two mods I bought were both 20 watt. It's plenty for my purposes. Sub-ohming and blowing clouds aren't things that interest me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends on what you want to do with it. If you are planning to run the new sub-ohm Aspire or Kanger, then no. That said the last two mods I bought were both 20 watt. It's plenty for my purposes. Sub-ohming and blowing clouds aren't things that interest me.
This is all true, but with more wattage you can do both and have something if you ever decide that you want to try out sub-ohming. When I say "you" I actually mean "me" of course, just speaking for myself.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just so. Depends on what you want. Been there, done that - meh. The trick with most of these 20 watt mods is size. If either of my recent purchases had come in 30 or 50 watt with the same form factor then great. Didn't though.

VU Sponsors