Wotofo Serpent Elevate

Discussion in 'Atomizers' started by f1r3b1rd, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU.
    You might be over filling, some of the bubble tanks do better with a larger air bubble. Helps to not have the cap open for long and fill slowly if using max vg. I'd that doesn’t work you'll just have play around with the wicking.

ajvapes likes this.
  2. ajvapes

ajvapes Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Be careful of overfilling, I have also found that some cotton wicks too well and have stopped combing out the cotton. Also let the the tank sit for a minute before screwing on the top..

3. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Rolling Thunder Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Sometimes it also helps took flip it upside down to tighten the top cap.
    Start screwing it on, flip it, tighten it ..

garrafa14 and ajvapes like this.
  4. ajvapes

ajvapes Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Similar cap problem with the gear, if I let sit a bit and slowly tighten cap it does not flood.

5. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Rolling Thunder Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    A lot of times that’s the air pressure forcing juice in the chamber. Try flipping it, it’ll force air instead of juice. Obviously overfilling is overfilling and you can only fit so much fluid in any vessel. But, if you leave a small bubble and flip, you should be good to go.

ajvapes and Letitia9 like this.
  6. garrafa14

garrafa14 New Member

Blog Posts:

ajvapes and Letitia9 like this.
  7. garrafa14

garrafa14 New Member

Blog Posts:
    guys, seriously, really thank you ... as they told me, the tank should not fill it completely, that was the trick.

Letitia9, ajvapes and f1r3b1rd like this.
  8. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    Glad you got it worked out!

Letitia9 likes this.