Become a Patron!

Wotofo Bravo RTA

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Got one on the way. It's the first tank I've gotten excited about in a few months. I'll do a little write-up when I get it, I just figured I'd see what VU's thoughts are one of 2018's first RTAs.

nPFtE8G.jpg

ZOVDLgs.jpg

tHYctAa.jpg

Last edited:

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty excited about it. My only gripe with the Bravo is its 25mm diameter since most of their other atomizers have been 24mm. My current mods only look good with 24mm, but I'll probably buy one anyway. That way I have an excuse to buy a new mod that will accept 25mm atomizers haha. (I'm hoping the new Squid Double Barrel that accepts larger batteries will also accept 25mm atties)

I really love Wotofo products. My first RDA and RTA were both Wotofo products so I guess my opinion is biased. They just seem to make quality, no BS / non-gimmicky stuff at a super affordable price. Now their other line, the one with the resin mods, that stuff was a little disappointing...

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The fact that it's 25mm is part of what I like about it! Different strokes for different folks. I like the beefier look of a 25mm atty (strange what a difference a single millimeter can make) and the generally higher juice capacity of 25mm RTAs. There are quite a few really good mods out there that don't quite accommodate them though. That's where the trusty Reload RTA comes in.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Believe I read the new DB will be 28mm. Not sure and don't remember where I saw it posted. Need more caffeine.

VU Sponsors