Become a Patron!

Worst Flavors from Vendors

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
even the honey is not so bad.. it is just considered an "outside" vape..
i love my honeysuckle juice while sitting around my bonfires.. nothing else keeps skeeters away better!:D
and it's sweet.. aww.. so some honey love!!;)
You know whats funny I remember about 6 months ago getting Black Honey tobacco from TFA the bottle I have now only says Black Honey and I could not find the Black Honey Tobacco hmmm need figure that one out :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh I forgot about that one! I bought it to make for a friend - neither of us could stand it LOL
haha that is funny I actually talked to Linda at TFA and told her Caramel Cappuchino tasted like Camel Piss and she agreed hahahaha

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Just straight TFA Honey. Black Honey is actually Black Honey Tobacco, I think.

no.. it is a black honey tobacco. it does have tobacco in it, fairly light..
try adding some ina canadian type around 1.5% to 8% black honey and 1% vanilla for tobacco and let it sit for 3 weeks..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no.. it is a black honey tobacco. it does have tobacco in it, fairly light..
try adding some ina canadian type around 1.5% to 8% black honey and 1% vanilla for tobacco and let it sit for 3 weeks..
Thanks I will give it a shot :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks I will give it a shot :)

let me know how you like it..
of course you could add:

1drop white vinegar
1 drop ap
1 drop ta

into that as well..

play around with not just the flavors but additives too! :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
haha that is funny I actually talked to Linda at TFA and told her Caramel Cappuchino tasted like Camel Piss and she agreed hahahaha

Not a fan of Halo's Twisted Java, are you? TFA Caramel Capp is the coffee flavor in there, and they aren't light-handed with it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Not a fan of Halo's Twisted Java, are you? TFA Caramel Capp is the coffee flavor in there, and they aren't light-handed with it.

just popped my twisted java recipe clone up.. car cappa isn't it.. :D haha!! :p

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Flowerpots come on show me some love give me hope that I can use this bottle of Lychee :) I need some VapeLove

Try mixing Lychee at a very low % with another fruit that is sweet, like a maraschino cherry or juicy peach. The Lychee has a bite to it, the sweetness of the other fruit will tone that down a bit, and counterbalance the sourness of the Lychee.

You can always add something like TFA Smooth to round out that harsh lychee fruit note. I've not personally worked with Smooth at all yet. But, that's its intended use - to take rough edges off mixes.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The skittles from the local B&M in my town.
Even with it mixed with 100% VG, this gives a throat hit that would make the most jaded cloud chaser cough up a lung, not to mention unless vape it on a rebuildable coil setup you'll never get rid of the taste. Believe me, I've tried. Soaked an Aspire coil in alcohol for a week to no avail.

sent from the scariest place on earth.... my mind using Tapatalk2

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
can't remember who made it or where i got it, but it was something called sumatra. tasted like 3 day old gas station coffee. i couldn't get the taste out of the clearo. it melded with the glass molecules....ended up pitching it. puke-smiley.gif

Passunca

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I managed to vape M-Type.

I don't have my notes here but I know I've done M-Type at 0.5% with Caramel and Vanilla (both FA) to a 5% mix. Maybe 2% Caramel and 2,5% Vanilla, I'm not quite sure about it.
And it has 3 week steeping, as I feel M-Type really needs it.

Edit: It's not awesome, is vapable :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
TFA Tiramisu, tastes nothing like the dessert. More like burnt toast with burnt sugar.

It's strong flavor, for sure - but it shouldn't taste burnt. I use maximum 1%, usually 0.5% combined with sweet, creay, mellow flavors to make it smoother and sweeter. I know a lot of Tiramisu fans like it strong and plain (2% will give you that), but it sounds as if you and I have similar tastes. You might try this smooth, sweet tiramisu that I like: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-tiramisu-cheesecake-simple.3174/

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK guys I made something for my GF a few months ago because she pissed me off I filled her tank before work
I mixed 20% TFA caramel cappuccino 10% Tiramisu

I call this Juice "Dirt" it tastes so bad

She got to work and started screaming at me on the Cell hahaha I am not really mean spirited I told her in the glove box was some fruit in a tank
then she wasn't mad she got home and said "Whatever it was it tasted like Dirt" hahaha I still have like 15ML anyone want it? hehe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I managed to vape M-Type.

I don't have my notes here but I know I've done M-Type at 0.5% with Caramel and Vanilla (both FA) to a 5% mix. Maybe 2% Caramel and 2,5% Vanilla, I'm not quite sure about it.
And it has 3 week steeping, as I feel M-Type really needs it.

Edit: It's not awesome, is vapable :)
There is something so wrong with M-type it has this rosy flower, butt juice, arm sweat eye sleep, flatulent discharge taste I had two bottles of it used it a few times and it ruined everything I have every made I spoke to TFA and they said something I cannot repeat hahaha

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By far, worst flavor EVER was ECX Flavors Express Black Walnut. I think all the ECX employees got pissed one day, did unspeakable things into a big bucket, concentrated it, and sent it out. Holy shitballs that stuff is FOUL. I could smell it in the mailbox and almost felt sorry for the mail lady having to have that in her truck. But she was a bitch so I didn't feel too bad.
TFA Honey kind of reminded me of a car on fire on the New Jersey Turnpike through Elizabeth at rush hour. Eue de petrochemical refinery with hints of diesel fumes and burning rubber. Mmmmm.

Thank you , that comment made me bust out laughing , too funny LOL. I also know exactly what you mean in regard to the NJ Turnpike fireball , lived in NJ most of my life , had to get the hell out of that nightmare.

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Every time I've tried it was painful, and I've never went above 2%.
I don't like to waste so I add a ton of AP or Koolada e vape until the end.

I've seen recipes calling for 10% o_O
Somehow the mysteries of the Universe seem relatively much easier to decode than to explain how can someone vape it at 10%. :)

Anyone that can vape M-Type @ 10%, even if mixed with other flavors, can vape anything because their taste buds are officially dead. That stuff is strong and at .5% was down right nasty. I still have a 30ml bottle with 29.5ml left. It's sat in a bag, alone, for nearly 8 months now.

Unlike most flavors, that stuff doesn't get better with age and giving it time to mix in with the PG/VG only makes it worse. Shew. I'm honestly not even sure what you'd use that flavor for, even for baking, candy, etc.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For me at least, add to the list:

TFA Green Apple (Granny Smith) - burning plastic taste

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FlavorArt pinapple - one whiff of the flavor and it reminds you of a burning tire mixed with vomit. Me and a co-worker nicknamed it Michelin puke

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FlavorArt pinapple - one whiff of the flavor and it reminds you of a burning tire mixed with vomit. Me and a co-worker nicknamed it Michelin puke

Eww! From that description, I'd guess you mixed it something over 3%. FA flavors are pretty strong. Standalone 2-3% FA Pineapple is enough for me, a fresh juice taste. Don't know anyone who can vape that one 5% or higher. (as FA flavors go, it's not among the strongest, either)

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I can't stomach the smell to even mix it up. I smell no hint of pineapple

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pineapple is my favorite flavor. I bought every pineapple flavor I could find to try and duplicate local BM sweet pineapple. Never could find one juicy enough to satisfy me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The most gawd awful flavor I ever tried was from the create you own option via EC Blends.

Totally my fault. Possibly explains why I am not into DIY.

The taste still haunts me!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The most gawd awful flavor I ever tried was from the create you own option via EC Blends.

Totally my fault. Possibly explains why I am not into DIY.

The taste still haunts me!

Hahaha - I did that, too! I poured over descriptions and designed all my fancy combinations, felt like such a vape chef. They were the most horrible liquids I've ever tasted, lol! Too bad, 'cuz I gave them snazzy names.

Don't let that stop you from DIY. I guarantee you can do better on your own.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I appreciate your misplaced confidence in my skills.

While I am quite certain that I can get PG/VG/Nic levels right not so confidant with adding flavors.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
UncleRJ, that's what all these recipes are for! Grab one that sounds good to you and go for it.

But they all sound so GOOD!

But it is now getting late for me ( call me Ben Franklin) as I am an early to bed and early to rise kind of guy.

And it is that magic time of night when my Weenie is getting sleepy and starting to droop a bit as well as being a bit sluggish indicating that it is time to log off for the evening, go to bed, give my most beloved Weenie a nice long scratch and rub before going to sleep.:D

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is he talking about a Dachshund?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any juice called 'BrianJ', regardless of flavor content, will automatically be shitty. :) (Sorry for off-topic, just found that thread tonight)

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe it's still rolling along.lol.
The part I can't believe is that he still shows his face. LoLoL

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think he keeps coming back because he want to give is all a Brianj

Sent from the scariest place on earth, my mind.
using Tapatalk 2

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I got another...
Flavor express blueberry.
If you smell the bottle it's game over don't mix it cause you won't smoke it. Otherwise mix at 2% and let it steep for a few weeks if it's not strong enough add another drop. I do have a client that loves it. Thinks it's the best flavor ever but....he hasn't smelled the bottle

Reactions: Ace

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA honeydew. Tastes wonderful for about .5 ml of vaping then it gets so overwhelming you can't stand the smell of it. And it will fuse with any plastic tank and takes awhile to get out of glass tanks.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hazelnut Candy from Vapors in NJ turned into essence of anchovies on me. 2 bottles, one 14 one 0, same fishy result. Sooooooo gross.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TFA honeydew. Tastes wonderful for about .5 ml of vaping then it gets so overwhelming you can't stand the smell of it. And it will fuse with any plastic tank and takes awhile to get out of glass tanks.
Whoa.... I've had nothing but good things to say so far about TFA Honey Dew. I put it in with some other fruits, and it was phenomenal.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pm me a recipe I'll give it another go. Like I said it's it great for about an hour then it gets overwhelming.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hazelnut Candy from Vapors in NJ turned into essence of anchovies on me. 2 bottles, one 14 one 0, same fishy result. Sooooooo gross.
Maybe it would be good for someone who likes anchovy pizza

using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ace

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it would be good for someone who likes anchovy pizza

I've still got both bottles (minus some from before it turned)
I'd be happy to PIF 'em for any weirdo out there that wants 'em! :D

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've still got both bottles (minus some from before it turned)
I'd be happy to PIF 'em for any weirdo out there that wants 'em! :D
Uuhhhh, no thanks :eek:

using Tapatalk 2

barberguy

Member For 4 Years
So, there's a Best of Flavors thread, but I think it's equally important to know which flavors I need to pass up completely :eek: Like TFA Caramel Cappuccino, for example.

My votes are:

Inawera Sparkling Wine - Tastes like a sanitized public bathroom smells
TFA Boysenberry - Could NOT get it taste like fruit, always tasted very chemical
TFA Raisin - This is not a bad flavor, but it tastes nothing like a raisin - it tastes like a mild licorice
FA White Grape - Very faint fruit taste with strong chemical taste at all %'s tested (and I started at 1%)
TFA Sweet Woodruff - Pure perfume with a very subtle earthy herb quality
LAN Guava - Chemical taste
TFA Caramel Cappuccino - Way too strong, even at <1%
anyone realize that bacon flavor smells aweful

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: "Stink in the Pink" is a blend of Bleu Cheese and Tuna. I am not kidding. :eek:
unu7ybe6.jpg

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Pink and the Stink from Avail. Tuna / Blue Cheese. Makes crab juice look like a fine custard.

VU Sponsors