Become a Patron!

Working local b and m

Ibdaniel69_vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go to a local B&M almost every day just to chill hangout I would say I get a long pretty well with everyone I know a pretty good amount about Everything they have defiantly taught me a lot of things. I have a good feeling about it, if hired is there anythings I should keep in mind things I should need to know ?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hybrids are like guns, they're only as safe as the man using it. Number one rule is the use of an atomizer or RDA with a protruding pin. And also have a good understanding of Ohm's law and how it pertains to battery safety and your particular build. That said I have 3 hybrids that I've used for over 2 years now because they are the hardest hitting mechs I've ever had the pleasure to Vape. Putting down a hybrid for lack of knowledge on how to use it is why this forum is here. They are perfectly safe if you know what what your doing...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hybrids are like guns, they're only as safe as the man using it. Number one rule is the use of an atomizer or RDA with a protruding pin. And also have a good understanding of Ohm's law and how it pertains to battery safety and your particular build. That said I have 3 hybrids that I've used for over 2 years now because they are the hardest hitting mechs I've ever had the pleasure to Vape. Putting down a hybrid for lack of knowledge on how to use it is why this forum is here. They are perfectly safe if you know what you're doing

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
So is milking rattlesnakes.
Sooner or later you are going to get bit.

Guns are a ton safer.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't sit at the counter and text and facebook while customers are in the store...when people walk in don't look at them like they are fucking idiots, when people are testing juice don't act like its a pain in your ass to let them try every fucking flavor on the shelf.

You know all the reasons I don't go to vape shops anymore....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keep in mind not everyone vapes the same-some want a loose draw and big clouds some want to vape like they smoke. And remember the goal there is to turn a smoker Into a vapor; a happy customer will come back to your shop to buy more stuff. People are looking to you for advice the same way you have come here for it, so consider what they want and need, before the newest best thing on the market.
-

Last edited:

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't tell customers they can save 40-50% by ordering from China lol.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Learn about batteries. Don't sell a 10 amp Gray Panasonic to a vaper who is a dripper, nor Sell the Green Panasonic's to anyone unless they are using a 15 watt max device.

VU Sponsors