JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I like the nurse saying vaping is a gateway to quitting smoking

“I would never recommend vaping to a non-smoker but it is a gateway to stopping smoking, so it’s a win-win.”

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, tobacco taxes/prices in Australia are a strong incentive:

“And for individual smokers it’s a huge saving because vaping costs about 90 per cent less. We pay the highest cigarette prices in the world — a pack of Marlborough 20s costs $29 which is $10,000 in a year, but vaping is maybe $1000 a year.”
Uhm, no, try less than $100 a year if you DIY your liquid.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...r/news-story/42e5a7b611dd49fab7329674bcac2e1a

This is a good story.

In the US we talk about people in tobacco control hating vaping because it looks like smoking but those people will never admit to it.

In Australia "it looks like smoking" seems to be the basis for their whole policy on vaping!:facepalm:

View attachment 134248
Whoa ,Whoa,Whoa.....is this disenguous load of shit supposed to pass for logic? Am I as a grown adult thinking person supposed to swallow that nonsense as rationale.....yes eating 24 chili dogs everyday for a decade will kill you, so we are banning eating in all forms so as not to normalize overeating.........is that about right?

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like the nurse saying vaping is a gateway to quitting smoking

“I would never recommend vaping to a non-smoker but it is a gateway to stopping smoking, so it’s a win-win.”
Hmmm...i recomend nicotine to all adults..lol

VU Sponsors