Become a Patron!

Word 2 tha Underground

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sup fellow vapor'errrs. I just recently got my first mechanical mod and RDA. I didn't buy anything till my brain was mush from all the research I've been doing. Tons of Google searches and what not. A lot of the time I'd end up on this site for answers. So frickin light bulb went off...why not join. Something about VU appealed to me more than ECF...Jus sayin. So here I am, and happy to be here.

:cool:Peace!
~Dr. Vapin~

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wise choice. Welcome to the Underground.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, and my thanks go out to you for doing your homework before picking up a mech - I fretted over buying one for months - a lot of that worry was needless due to over-nannying at the other big site, but I'm still glad I put the time in to look before I leapt, and it's always refreshing to see someone else who's done the same as compared to some of the rather worrisome first posts that are becoming more commonplace.

What kind of setup did you end up with, and what are you stepping up from?

Looking forward to seeing your posts around the forums...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice to meet you, Sounds like you did your homework, welcome to VU!!!!
Welcome, and my thanks go out to you for doing your homework before picking up a mech - I fretted over buying one for months - a lot of that worry was needless due to over-nannying at the other big site, but I'm still glad I put the time in to look before I leapt, and it's always refreshing to see someone else who's done the same as compared to some of the rather worrisome first posts that are becoming more commonplace.

What kind of setup did you end up with, and what are you stepping up from?

Looking forward to seeing your posts around the forums...
Thanks for the welcome and acknowledgement. I started with the El Cabron box mod (Unregulated dual parallel 18650)
El Cabron RDA. The box being so be has a few design flaws, but I was able to fix those problems. And learned that much more about how things work. Beautiful wood box tho. I'm kicking the nasty habit of smoking Newports, and smoking random cheap e cigs.

VU Sponsors