Become a Patron!

Woop my Lemo V2 arrived this morning! Impressed is an understatement.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Lemo V2 arrive in the post this morning, along with some concentrates from chefs vapour nad my mutation X4 clone ( that was smaller than I thought. I only tried a quick build in it but it kicks some serious butt).

I am very impressed. My smok RSBT2 could either be made to barely wick, but not leak, or wick fine and leak everywhere.

This has not leaked on me, but really gets the wick wet, which Is what I like, no dry hits with this baby. It hasn't leaked on me yet, but I have only used it fo around 6 hours. I am going to use it for a week, if I get no leaks I will use it as my take out tank, as I am currently using a nautlius, but prefer direct to lung if I am honest.

Feels less like smoking did, and seems to give more flavour (although the nautilus does give great flavour, I must admit that good side of it).

It is my favourite RTA at the moment, if I have no issues with it I will be one happy man. It was very strange to build on though, the resistance on my ohms reader was going 20+. I realises the second pin in the second part of the base was loose, I tightened it and where I place the coil is no longer loose.

I am running a 1.5 ( it was meant to be 1.2, not sure what happen there) coil at the moment, I will vape this tank of juice then make a 1.2 coil. Toffee apple anyone? MMmm :).

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you are enjoying it so far. I have had my Lemo 2 a little over a week now, not a single leak. It has become my go to tank while driving, replacing my Nautilus and Nautilus mini's. I still use my Atlantis V2 with project sub-ohm RBA too, for a second flavor choice, though the Lemo has taken the top spot in my non dripper rotation.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am running a 1.5 ( it was meant to be 1.2, not sure what happen there) coil at the moment, I will vape this tank of juice then make a 1.2 coil. Toffee apple anyone? MMmm :).

I'm only guessing here but me thinks you went one too many turns on the half wrap.
I used to do the same thing when I started turning half wrap coils on the v1 lemo.
Its an easy fix and missing your mark by a few tenths in the +ohm range isn't a big deal so don't stress it too much.;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am running mine with a 0.53 coil installed.

Very nice indeed!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dicky T, this will also be replacing my nautilus mini as my go to tank if I have no major leaks over the week. None so far, not even minimal leakage. Just got to remember to shut the airholes when I fill, I accidently did that and it did leak, but that was user error so i don't really count it. I wiped it down with some antibacterial tissues to get the icky pg/VG feeling off, then closes the air holes and re filled.

Apart from my own error, no leakage :). I can see why it gets rated highly, did anyone else find that when fitting a coil the ohmage jumps all over the place, and you have to ensure no metal is touching either side or you get 5 + ohms lol? But once its in correct place it setlles and is fine.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I have my ohm meter off when attaching a coil, and only turn it on once I want to verify ohms.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have noticed that the Lemo, if re wicked, if you refill like normal is will use like a 1/4 of a tank to fill the chamber/wick. This odesn't happen on next fills.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I have my ohm meter off when attaching a coil, and only turn it on once I want to verify ohms.

Thats what I meant to say, you put it better though. As in I think 'no way is this coil 5 ohms" I move it a little, and it changed to 1.4, which it is meant to be. Im not sure what it is touching to cause that, but i am sure the longer I have the tank the more I learn.

And on another note, now is only 10 days till I get my sig50 or sig 75( more likely sig 50, and get the 75 in a couple of months incase there are niggles.
My missus likes the smells and tastes so I will give here the SIg along with her main present for her birthday as a small gift ( she is at mine 24/7 anyway, so I can still use it if I wish lol. I will probably use it more than her to be honest, itll just be nice for her to have her own one to use.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running it at 1.2 ohms now, using 26 gauge. Beautiful, I might try some 28 guage but this works well. Great wicking, no leaks, and simple to fill, I think its well worth the money. Tommorow I will play with the mutation X4 clone, I made a quick dual coil build for it, I was suprised as it was fairly smaller than my el cabron, but nice clouds. Lots of flavour too.

VU Sponsors