Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think this thread was this dead last summer. I suspect it might be that no one is saying anything of sufficient importance to merit intellectual response, so we just ignore the thread more and more as time goes by. Could it be that everyone has learned all they perceive they need to know about vaping and have nothing new to say or ask?

Could well be, I still never got to message you, it's been such a busy day.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want a Squonker
Of course you do........and you need a Reo! :D

I haven't had to use my nebulizer in 4 days now!
yay!!!! :stars2::stars2::stars2: Sooooo glad you're feeling better

I don't think this thread was this dead last summer. I suspect it might be that no one is saying anything of sufficient importance to merit intellectual response, so we just ignore the thread more and more as time goes by. Could it be that everyone has learned all they perceive they need to know about vaping and have nothing new to say or ask?
Of course, we're also missing our lannie and cow stories!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping is kinda stagnant right now.
Most new attys are just combinations and reworks of older attys.
Mods? all in ones, single battery or dual/triple battery. Few are very good quality.
And the deluge of printed mech squonkers.....

I just have difficulty getting excited about vape stuff lately.

But wait we do have that PsychoRabbit cotton out!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a pen-type (V4L version) that is stuffed with cotton all the way - perhaps a smaller version of this new tank. Anyway, I am not at all impressed.
No this is the new super wicking cotton that has a pic of Buggs Bunny on the package and says FDA approved and made in USA but has Chinglish writing on the package.
It is not Psycho bunny but I forget lemme check.

Mooch posted on it over on ECR.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That’s preposterous as these only apply to electronics
Well, you know the government... those bozos call these mods/tanks tobacco products because they might contain nicotine or be used to deliver nicotine, so I imagine the same mentality sees cotton that might be used in electronics is, in itself, an electronic product. You know there is rarely any common sense in government.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
STUNNING SENIOR MOMENT

A very self-important college freshman attending a recent football game took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen sitting next to him why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation.

"You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one," the student said, loud enough for many of those nearby to hear. "The young people of today are much more advanced than people your age."

"We grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon, and the internet. We have cell phones, nuclear energy ,electric and hydrogen cars, computers, automated manufacturing, amazing technologies, and..." ...pausing to take another drink of beer.

The senior took advantage of the break in the student's litany and said, "You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young... so we invented them. Now, you arrogant spoiled rotten little shit, what are YOU doing for the next generation ?"

The applause was resounding...

I love us senior citizens

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
STUNNING SENIOR MOMENT

A very self-important college freshman attending a recent football game took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen sitting next to him why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation.

"You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one," the student said, loud enough for many of those nearby to hear. "The young people of today are much more advanced than people your age."

"We grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon, and the internet. We have cell phones, nuclear energy ,electric and hydrogen cars, computers, automated manufacturing, amazing technologies, and..." ...pausing to take another drink of beer.

The senior took advantage of the break in the student's litany and said, "You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young... so we invented them. Now, you arrogant spoiled rotten little shit, what are YOU doing for the next generation ?"

The applause was resounding...

I love us senior citizens

Hail...Hail to us senior citizens. :cool:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young... so we invented them. Now, you arrogant spoiled rotten little shit, what are YOU doing for the next generation ?"
Love it!!

also what drac posted. Jup, we all need to be more thankful for what we do have regardless of what that is or isn't. I always told my son growing up, no matter how good or bad you have it in life, someone will always have it better, and someone will always have it worse. Be grateful for what you have at all times. It's all about where we put our focus. Focus on negative things, you'll feel bad. Focus on the positive (it's always there somewhere) and you'll feel better.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Focus on negative things, you'll feel bad. Focus on the positive (it's always there somewhere) and you'll feel better.
This is the basic tenet of "you get what you ask for." No, just asking for megabucks will not get you the lotto win when you believe the odds are impossible. Living "as if" you are a winner (seriously, and truly believing that you are) gets you what you believe in. Believe life will be bad to you? It is. Believe life is great? It is. Therefore the quote: "If you believe you can or believe you can't, you're absolutely right."

Now for the next one (at least some of this stuff is generating a few replies on this dead thread):

Old Age: I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that", to "What the heck, let's see what happens."

Will I Live to age 80? (Here's something to think about.)

I recently had to choose a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, she said I was doing fairly well for my age. (I am 68+). A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking her, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

She asked, "Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer, wine or hard liquor?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I don't do drugs, either!"

Then she asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

I said, "Not much... My former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?"

"No, I don't," I said.

She asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?"

"No," I said.

She looked at me with one eyebrow raised and said, "Then, why do you even care?"

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the basic tenet of "you get what you ask for." No, just asking for megabucks will not get you the lotto win when you believe the odds are impossible. Living "as if" you are a winner (seriously, and truly believing that you are) gets you what you believe in. Believe life will be bad to you? It is. Believe life is great? It is. Therefore the quote: "If you believe you can or believe you can't, you're absolutely right."
that's not really what I meant. I've just found that there is most always negative and good in life. Some folks only really focus on what's going badly in their lives. Sometimes it is very hard to ignore it. But if we can find something positive to focus on, it makes me feel better anyhow than focusing on the bad stuff.

Ok peeps. Party at my house in 2024. Total solar eclipse will be right over my house!
Jup! My son was telling me about that. going right over my county.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The postal turtle must have died and they are looking for a replacement... Still waiting on my PWM sled from Big Al's and the Alpinetech GXL case has shipped. I ordered a pair of dual battery sleds from Motley Mods (20700 & 26650) which are in Chi Town at the moment.

It's going to be a great mod and I hate waiting on vape mail...

Contacted eFun to find out when the hell my Aegis was going to ship, it was ordered on the 14th... "Four to five day we ship" the girl said in the little chat window. :)

I grabbed the Gunmetal version.
geekvape_aegis_tc_100_2.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The postal turtle must have died and they are looking for a replacement... Still waiting on my PWM sled from Big Al's and the Alpinetech GXL case has shipped. I ordered a pair of dual battery sleds from Motley Mods (20700 & 26650) which are in Chi Town at the moment.

It's going to be a great mod and I hate waiting on vape mail...

Contacted eFun to find out when the hell my Aegis was going to ship, it was ordered on the 14th... "Four to five day we ship" the girl said in the little chat window. :)

I grabbed the Gunmetal version.
geekvape_aegis_tc_100_2.jpg

that looks really kewl!

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got the iPWM board installed in the Alpinetech GXL case, using a pair of iJoy 20700's and I am really liking the vape from this DIY mod. I can see more PWM mods in my future.

I'll post a pic or two when I get a chance to take some.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I post here too. ;)

Built my first PWM mod over the weekend, totally loving the vape from this. I should have made one long ago instead of throwing money at cheap Chi-nee mods.

Alpinetech GXL case, Varitube 30mm V2 smooth top 510, Big Al's iPWM and a Motley 3D printed 20700 sled. I ran out of epoxy and had to use some hot glue, I HATE hot glue...

The GXL case has a great hand feel because of the rounded corners. The iPWM board is full of features and it fires at 25kHz, which is totally silent compared to other PWM boards that buzz.

I'm looking to pick up some 21700's when they become readily available for that extra run time.

Sorry for the low quality pics. ;)
DIY PWM Mod.jpg DIY PWM Mod Internals.jpg

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, TD, what do you - personally - feel is the advantage of 20700s over 18650s? Is it just more mAh, therefore, longer time between recharges? Or is there more to it than that?
The iJoy 20700's have a 30A CDR (40A MVA) tested by mooch, combine that with their 3000 mAh rating and it's a winning combination for high current and runtime. The LG HB6's and similar have a 30A CDR but they are only 1500 mAh, they are also impossible to find like the Sanyo 20700A's.

The PWM mods work similar to mechs, they fire at the current battery voltage so build resistance will determine current draw.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am absolutely amazed by the number of vaper's out there, who believe that it is 100% safe to charge Li-Ion batteries overnight and unattended.

They reply with things like "the charger has protection, so it will shutoff when the batteries are full".

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am absolutely amazed by the number of vaper's out there, who believe that it is 100% safe to charge Li-Ion batteries overnight and unattended.

They reply with things like "the charger has protection, so it will shutoff when the batteries are full".
I do admit I'm one of those. I try to do it in the daytime, but sometimes do it overnight. I really do need to get one of those safe bags at some point.

VU Sponsors