Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why is that I always think of these when I come to this thread?

whoppers-malted-milk-balls.jpg

You realize that fence isn't gonna stop him from coming back home right?

:giggle:

Great story Rich and yes, not only did you get paid but you paid it back as well! :cheers:
Yes especially because it's a chain link fence.:rolleyes:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Why whoppers? Cuz we all have quazy stories to tell? Maybe it should have been Snickers, cuz we chocolate coat the fact that we're all nuts. :D
Or, in my case, Peanuts...
View attachment 87568 View attachment 87569
Dude those are awesome! And yes you are quite right we are all nuts. We ought to start our own blog called Da Whompers Weird World. :sneaka:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He probably saw how great you took care of those baby birds and wanted in on the action. I imagine your response was not at all what he was expecting. :teehee:
Yea they had wings. He didn't. hehehehe.
Can we just change the name of this thread? About the only ones who still post here are us nut cases...
That's not a bad idea. What name??? hmmmm???
Tabitha stole Mr. Freeman's bone.
upload_2017-7-22_14-23-8.png

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I want biscuits, gravy 2 eggs and bacon.
With a big glass of pulpy OJ.
Coming right up! NOT. hehehe
I had steak and eggs, with hash browns, toast, and coffee yesterday morning. The first full meal I had in a month and lemme tell yas. It was GREAT!
Nutters the lot of ya lol
Takes one to know one. :sneaka:

leg it....................

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Didn't someone just tell us he likes to hang out at gay bars?
Fruits? Nuts? Bromances? Hmmmmmm....
Gay bars are fun!!!! It's been a looooooooooooong time since I went to one. Prolly since Rixy was 10 years old. :oops:
I got my hair cut off. I mean REALLY cut short. Well, now I look like an old version of my avatar when I brush it out. I may post a drunk wine pic later. hehehe:vino:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Granola thread.

What is not fruits and flakes is nuts.

Parts of pine trees are edible. Just ask any termite.
You just reminded me I have rigamortis stew on the stove I need to check.............
Actually it's a yummy pot roast with potatoes, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, celery, onions, fresh bell pepper and lots of Cajun spice!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was waiting for that one lol

Didn't someone just tell us he likes to hang out at gay bars?
Fruits? Nuts? Bromances? Hmmmmmm....
And I wash my own socks ;)

Gay bars are fun!!!! It's been a looooooooooooong time since I went to one. Prolly since Rixy was 10 years old. :oops:
I got my hair cut off. I mean REALLY cut short. Well, now I look like an old version of my avatar when I brush it out. I may post a drunk wine pic later. hehehe:vino:
Yup, she's feeling better haha

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have a talent, I on the other hand can't draw, Im terrible lol.

As for this thread.....

I did post in the womper thread out of bordem and a lot came back, BUT 99% of them were already there and this thread was already quiet and dead in the water.

I got loads of PM's over there asking why we had come back....ERM, it wasn't me, y'all were already there !

Peeps on here with the classic "sorry I've been busy" were posting there daily. I love the womper family and it seems everyone prefers it there, although nobody has the balls to say that lol

Its crazy that nobody felt comfortable saying anything but man, after spending so much time together, don't just leave without explanation.

You ain't busy, you just don't wanna post here.

So yeah, people disappear and if you do ask them, you get the same answer.....I use both places, that's also questionable when it's 10% here and 90% there lol

Bottom line is - example - the refugee thread for instance, I find that place embarrassing, reminds me of mos eisley cafe in Star Wars lol gimme the front porch anyday, at least your made to feel welcome there. Apart from this thread, we had nowhere to go, that's not the case there....

Oh well
Yes, this thread has been dead. And yes, the other one had come back to life a few weeks before you headed back over there. In fact I actually quit following this thread because sometimes days would pass with no posts, and when there were posts it would be just a couple. The reality is that some people (like myself) don't really say much unless we have something to reply to. It isn't about liking it better over there, it's about having something to talk about. I am one of those people that spends time on both forums, but over here it was three specific threads, and when this one seemed to die I just cut it down to two.

With that said, one of the other threads I follow is the Refugee thread. And I don't see how you reached your assessment. I came back over here tonight to see what some joke was about, but now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have. Gimme the refugee thread any day. At least you are made to feel welcome there.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have a talent, I on the other hand can't draw, Im terrible lol.

As for this thread.....

I did post in the womper thread out of bordem and a lot came back, BUT 99% of them were already there and this thread was already quiet and dead in the water.

I got loads of PM's over there asking why we had come back....ERM, it wasn't me, y'all were already there !

Peeps on here with the classic "sorry I've been busy" were posting there daily. I love the womper family and it seems everyone prefers it there, although nobody has the balls to say that lol

Its crazy that nobody felt comfortable saying anything but man, after spending so much time together, don't just leave without explanation.

You ain't busy, you just don't wanna post here.

So yeah, people disappear and if you do ask them, you get the same answer.....I use both places, that's also questionable when it's 10% here and 90% there lol

Bottom line is - example - the refugee thread for instance, I find that place embarrassing, reminds me of mos eisley cafe in Star Wars lol gimme the front porch anyday, at least your made to feel welcome there. Apart from this thread, we had nowhere to go, that's not the case there....

Oh well

Yes, this thread has been dead. And yes, the other one had come back to life a few weeks before you headed back over there. In fact I actually quit following this thread because sometimes days would pass with no posts, and when there were posts it would be just a couple. The reality is that some people (like myself) don't really say much unless we have something to reply to. It isn't about liking it better over there, it's about having something to talk about. I am one of those people that spends time on both forums, but over here it was three specific threads, and when this one seemed to die I just cut it down to two.

With that said, one of the other threads I follow is the Refugee thread. And I don't see how you reached your assessment. I came back over here tonight to see what some joke was about, but now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have. Gimme the refugee thread any day. At least you are made to feel welcome there.
I apologize for the tone of my post, For some reason your post just rubbed me the wrong way last night, I'd seen a couple other things that had put me in a bad mood before I read your post, and I consequently took it a little too personally I guess.

VU Sponsors