Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, not the best part of waking up, no matter what the commercials say.

Surely you must have a Folgers dark roast.
rolling.gif

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK Womperinos, compare and contrast the Goblin Mini v3, vs v2. Anybody have experience with both?
I haz both and don't use either of them. ;)

The V3 is head and tails over the V2 in options, ease of build, vapor and flavor. The 4ml extension is a must unless you are looking for a small setup. There is just not enough vapor for me any more from the Goblin Mini lineup. Going to put them up cheap on a FB local vape trader when I get the time. The OBS Engine nano will go there as well since it doesn't do it for me either.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The V3 is head and tails over the V2 in options, ease of build, vapor and flavor. The 4ml extension is a must unless you are looking for a small setup. There is just not enough vapor for me any more from the Goblin Mini lineup. Going to put them up cheap on a FB local vape trader when I get the time. The OBS Engine nano will go there as well since it doesn't do it for me either.
Looking at a good deal on 2, with extensions. The v3 has been on my FT wishlist for awhile, just never pulled the trigger. Think I may jump on this deal.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's what happens when you vape the A Plus, nothing else can match it.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's what happens when you vape the A Plus, nothing else can match it.
True Dat!

I do enjoy the EXO RTA in single coil mode and a Crius Plus or two daily. The thing I'm picking up the most other than the Plus' is a Peerless on the VT Inbox. A simple dual coil 24g NiFe70 build provides for a tasty little vape.

The Serpent RDTA is now a permanent fixture on my Pico, quite the perfect combo.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am certain that when I get it that it will be the best vape evah!
Rixy said it was.......... (8 tanks ago) :D

Im much more concerned with posting pictures and detailed information about her. A name isnt much information and I never really thought about how comfortable I am sharing just her name. I just kinda put it under my blanket rule of not posting personal details about her or photos.
I don't blame ya and totally respect that. Also absolutely smart to teach her to be careful what she posts when she's older.

Ive got a 40W mod that I use all the time! It works really well with my Lush RDA which builds really well in the .5-.6 range.
remind me to send ya some pics of it later.

Ohh and dry knuckles too.
:giggle:

I think the Canadians sent us another giant blue tongue (well, eastern Alberta and Saskatchewan anyway). High temperature today was 27F (-2.8C) and our entire world (as far as we could see in any direction) turned white again... 1-3" (2" as an average) of snow accumulation. Uh, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this supposed to be the end of April? Hmmmm... must be that damn global warming bullshit again....
that's ridiculous! In 2007 when my son was deployed, we had snow Easter eve. I sent him pics. Must be that damn global warning was the first thing mama said about it when we talkin on the phone about it. :teehee:

Morning Womps, at least I feel better today, just my bones that ache now, time for a nice shower.
Glad you're feeling better Hope y'all have a wonderful time.

The thing is Deb, I specifically said "If not" but when you quoted me you left that part out, which completely changes the meaning of what I said.. If she has already been given the same information by more than one doctor (which she has) then she has already done what she can. I know someone else who has the same condition but not quite as bad, and I can assure you that options are quite limited.
jup realized that later.

So, did I miss much? No way I can read to catch up. Done with my move, but had to attend a seminar the last 2 days for work, and still haven't gotten all unpacked. I am alive, but won't say well, as I still ache from all the moving crap. Motrin is now my best friend.
glad the move is over. Hope the muscles cut ya some slack soon.

Is anyone going to ask?
not touchin that, or the socks with a 10 foot pole! :teehee:

And he can mail me even more he he he
and you can share wiff me :D

Dude... like dude... Even I have my limits.
hey.......I love fresh roasted beans, but love my folgers classic roast too.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My shinyitis vaccine works
Jup. Until I tried the O16, hadn't had anything new or different in prolly a year, cept for a short foray into tank/reg mod. Was happy with my derringer clones, cept I did want a good single coil RDA, cuz duals were hard to see to install. Love the O16, so don't expect to wanna try anything else for a good while to come.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rixy said it was.......... (8 tanks ago) :D

I don't blame ya and totally respect that. Also absolutely smart to teach her to be careful what she posts when she's older.

remind me to send ya some pics of it later.

:giggle:

that's ridiculous! In 2007 when my son was deployed, we had snow Easter eve. I sent him pics. Must be that damn global warning was the first thing mama said about it when we talkin on the phone about it. :teehee:

Glad you're feeling better Hope y'all have a wonderful time.

jup realized that later.

glad the move is over. Hope the muscles cut ya some slack soon.

not touchin that, or the socks with a 10 foot pole! :teehee:

and you can share wiff me :D

hey.......I love fresh roasted beans, but love my folgers classic roast too.

Howdy Deb!!!! Good to see ya!

Definitely interested in seeing the mod. Funny though...I would have thought you would be pushing the BFs :p:giggle:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Definitely interested in seeing the mod. Funny though...I would have thought you would be pushing the BFs :p:giggle:

Now why on earth would she want one of those silly 'ol thangs?

6rbMstwk.jpg

lk89I8mI.jpg

fyv6K8L7.jpg

yRsxcTWF.jpg

bF9HJ80x.jpg

This thing just... showed up in my mail box yesterday. Why I do not know how this happened.

I likes the oakey. :D

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now why on earth would she want one of those silly 'ol thangs?

6rbMstwk.jpg

lk89I8mI.jpg

fyv6K8L7.jpg

yRsxcTWF.jpg

bF9HJ80x.jpg

This thing just... showed up in my mail box yesterday. Why I do not know how this happened.

I likes the oakey. :D
Wow!!! That is nice! One of these days I need to just spend the money on a high end custom box, but I'd be afraid to ever leave the house with it. Something happens to one of my CVs, no big deal. Something happens to a beautiful work of art like that though? I'd be devastated to lose that.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow!!! That is nice! One of these days I need to just spend the money on a high end custom box, but I'd be afraid to ever leave the house with it. Something happens to one of my CVs, no big deal. Something happens to a beautiful work of art like that though? I'd be devastated to lose that.

That's the deal - most of my wood squonkers never leave the house. I would have a major sadz if this one got lost or stolen. It's also the reason why you keep buying more - every one is unique.

These are being done by Wayne. They are 95% the same construction as the 2015 Reo Woodvil's. Wayne (Wayno) recently signed on here as a vendor. I'm seriously thinking of getting a second one before the weekend is out.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

They are on sale until the end of the month ... just saying. :)

I want one too but I've already bought a mod this month. In an attempt to keep the shiney disease in check, no more than one mod or tank per month is a rule that I implemented quite some time ago. Flavors/juices are exempt as that is another beast altogether. :D

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
They are on sale until the end of the month ... just saying. :)

I want one too but I've already bought a mod this month. In an attempt to keep the shiney disease in check, no more than one mod or tank per month is a rule that I implemented quite some time ago. Flavors/juices are exempt as that is another beast altogether. :D

I just... rationalize!

If I was still smoking my 4+ cartons a month would now be costing me over $440.00. I see no problem here. :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely interested in seeing the mod. Funny though...I would have thought you would be pushing the BFs
Well, I am pushin ya to buy a BF, but aint gonna send ya one of mine! hehehe Gotta see if I may need to keep it for a loaner for new vapers if I get someone interested. So far there are some hinks with GB on my win. I know the guy that did the contest will make it right, so not worried there. But GB seems to be draggin their feet.

This thing just... showed up in my mail box yesterday. Why I do not know how this happened
Gorgeous!! Nice buy! I love that Wayne is doing these now.

Had to laugh as we stood here, looking out our window wondering, why are we going away for the weekend when we have all this
Such a beautiful view!

yep this is what got the cat the granddaughter dumped on me kicked out of the house permanently.
Cat was lucky to live it ruined my new $600 laptop.
oh nooooo did this just happen??

It's freaking cold here! 48 degrees.
Deb, you need to try the HEB brand Ethiopian beans and grind them. It's pretty good stuff.
it is cold here! I'll see if I can get the kids to get some. Thanks for the head's up, and JUP, it was freezin yesterday. Pretty cold today too.

Is that the coffee that is picked by naked slave women?
Sorry, I giggled, and was gonna let ya slide.......but my sis said you had to be whacked! :D

Welp, the kids were gone almost the whole month, home two days, left yesterday, son said they'd be back today. Then he came in to get some stuff and said he didn't know when they'd be back, so I brought the puter back into the living room. Which means they'll be home tomorrow hehehe

How y'all doin!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It WAS lucky to survive that.
I bet!

I just had a minor "cardiac event" The puppy has been runnin in and out all day, and we have a lot of wasps in the backyard. I'm sittin here reading, with the 13" monitor pulled up close to my face :D Big ol wasp flies over me and lands on the monitor!!

Heart rate is slowly returning to normal after sprayin 1/2 a can of wasp spray on it and cleaning that mess up! :D

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, I am pushin ya to buy a BF, but aint gonna send ya one of mine! hehehe Gotta see if I may need to keep it for a loaner for new vapers if I get someone interested. So far there are some hinks with GB on my win. I know the guy that did the contest will make it right, so not worried there. But GB seems to be draggin their feet.

Well thats a nuisance about GB. No worries about the mod. I am very well setup with all my vaping necessities, but who doesnt want to check out another mod?!;)

I bet!

I just had a minor "cardiac event" The puppy has been runnin in and out all day, and we have a lot of wasps in the backyard. I'm sittin here reading, with the 13" monitor pulled up close to my face :D Big ol wasp flies over me and lands on the monitor!!

Heart rate is slowly returning to normal after sprayin 1/2 a can of wasp spray on it and cleaning that mess up! :D
Are you allergic or do you just hate those little bastards as much as I do?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet!

I figured you would have a gun handy for such things. Being a Texan and all.

VU Sponsors