Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh dear, well I had no idea what to expect when I signed in here today, it wasn't that bad thankfully, just didn't make much sense.

Indeed I did lose my socks, we were playing a drinking game and the forfeit was drinking through a sock, guess I just forgot to put them back on.

Woke up with a half eaten hot dog to my right and a bottle of cider to my left, YAY, I'd made it home (usually I end up on the beach with a dog licking my face).

I think I had a good time lol

Morning Womps

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wait, I seem to remember getting scolded when I was drunk posting on VU a few months back...:p
Not by me.
Why do I get the feeling he was trying to type Darth and it autocorrected to darts???? At least Im hoping they're not giving drunk people sharp things over in the UK :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Cheers Rix!!!!

I got my vapemail today!!!!! Ive decided...screw it....Im gonna be excited about my new mod for as long as it survives!

:vapemail:

I also got DIY supplies...but here is my new mod, currently at 55W with dual 24AWG in a Kennedy Trickster.
View attachment 80514
Congrats on the Vape mail!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe you're right, come to think of it. And it wasn't the posting so much as the fact I drove home that got me scolded. Maybe it was Deb? Or Lynn? I don't remember. I deserved it though whoever it was.
I think that was before Deb came to VU. So it was Lynn I guess.
I thought your post was hilarious and cute. But yeah you're right you shouldn't drink and drive

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! :coffee2::coffee:

Sounds like you had a good time Rix!

Morning Ems! Havent seen you around in a few days! Hows it going?:wave:
Shes busy working, she likes to earn her own money, a proud girl.

I forgot to say, congrats on the new mod, it's a good mod if the 510 stays in.

So, about to get my Aromamizer Plus review done, just built some beautiful coils if I do say so myself and thats with the shakes ha
Hopefully not the same sock you wiped with...:eek:
No idea lol

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Shes busy working, she likes to earn her own money, a proud girl.

I forgot to say, congrats on the new mod, it's a good mod if the 510 stays in.

So, about to get my Aromamizer Plus review done, just built some beautiful coils if I do say so myself and thats with the shakes ha

No idea lol
Currently enjoying it. Im finding the bar button different to use and occasionally it seems that Im not holding the button down far enough and its going "vape-nothing-vape" I dont really know how else to explain it but Im reasonably sure that Im the problem there lol.

I am definitely babying the mod right now and hoping it will keep up and running until I can afford a replacement. Love the weight of it. If the Tesla Steampunk is on par with this for weight then I will definitely like it.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And it wasn't the posting so much as the fact I drove home that got me scolded. Maybe it was Deb?
I didn't recall scolding you, until you said it was the driving home..............JUP that was totally me, and I'll do it again too!!!! lol

I dont really know how else to explain it but Im reasonably sure that Im the problem there lol.
roflmao!!! I wanna just savor the moment that a man actually said this in print no less! Gives me warm fuzzies all over :giggle: To be fair, most women need to admit it a lot more often too.

Ahh but with the Korc syringes you can just leave them in the top of the bottle. they seal up to keep bad stuff out.
I rinse mine out about once every 6 months.
ya but they won't fit in my packer bottles.

Have a great night Deb! I got 400mls done so far!
wow I'm impressed.........I thought you were procrastinating. No way could I make juice and......well......do anything else!

I think I had a good time lol
Well, you haven't done this in awhile (far as I know) and I'm pretty sure you've got enough of a hangover that even if I did whack ya...........you'd never feel it. So will let this one slide :teehee: <3

saving it up, yeah, women seem to do that lol
ahem! Jup I'll admit, a lot do.......but not all women!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a while and it will be a while again, I just can't hack it any more, old age is creeping in.
good. You know I'm mostly just messin with ya I hope. Just don't want ya to mess yurself up though darlin!

Oh, and I fibbed the other day, but didn't mean to. so gotta clarify......it wasn't Phi Beta Kappa that my son was invited to join, it was Phi Theta Kappa. I don't really know the difference. Got my betas and thetas mixed up :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good. You know I'm mostly just messin with ya I hope. Just don't want ya to mess yurself up though darlin!

Oh, and I fibbed the other day, but didn't mean to. so gotta clarify......it wasn't Phi Beta Kappa that my son was invited to join, it was Phi Theta Kappa. I don't really know the difference. Got my betas and thetas mixed up :D
haha, I know, Emily says I always go OTT and she's right, I can't hack it like I used too which is why I don't do it very often, the recovery time just isn't worth it, I'll be like this for days now.

I also get a bit depressed, guess it's a come down, although I hide it well, I've just been on my hands and knees giving the kids donkey rides, ain't nobody wanting to do that feeling like this :confused:

And what is Phi Theta Kappa, sounds like a clothes designer :teehee:

Currently enjoying it. Im finding the bar button different to use and occasionally it seems that Im not holding the button down far enough and its going "vape-nothing-vape" I dont really know how else to explain it but Im reasonably sure that Im the problem there lol.

I am definitely babying the mod right now and hoping it will keep up and running until I can afford a replacement. Love the weight of it. If the Tesla Steampunk is on par with this for weight then I will definitely like it.
Steampunk is heavier, that steampunk is 250g without batteries ha.

I use my thumb, well, I did use my thumb at the top half of the fire bar to fire it before it broke.

My buddy has one and his is fine so you might be lucky. He also feels as rough as a badger today ha

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha, I know, Emily says I always go OTT and she's right, I can't hack it like I used too which is why I don't do it very often, the recovery time just isn't worth it, I'll be like this for days now.
I also get a bit depressed, guess it's a come down, although I hide it well, I've just been on my hands and knees giving the kids donkey rides, ain't nobody wanting to do that feeling like this
And what is Phi Theta Kappa, sounds like a clothes designer
yeah I know you've had depression issues, but of course, you know alcohol is a depressant also. I gotta hand it to you, no matter how you feel, you're always there for your kids! You're such a great dad!! Don't know much about these organizations, but he got the Phi Theta Kappa for having a 4.0 GPA. I had to look it up, and apparently it's an honor society for 2 yr colleges.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I know you've had depression issues, but of course, you know alcohol is a depressant also. I gotta hand it to you, no matter how you feel, you're always there for your kids! You're such a great dad!! Don't know much about these organizations, but he got the Phi Theta Kappa for having a 4.0 GPA. I had to look it up, and apparently it's an honor society for 2 yr colleges.
Cool, and yup, people always ask me..........what the hell have you got to be depressed about and I always give the same answer, I have no idea, I just am.

Alcohol does make it worse the next day for sure, I'll be OK, it will pass, always does.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what the hell have you got to be depressed about and I always give the same answer, I have no idea, I just am.
Often it's not situational, but a chemical imbalance. Sometimes getting the right anti depressant will work wonders, sometimes not. They put my son on one, and it wasn't good. Put him on another, and the difference is night and day! Huge change for the better cuz it just puts everything back like it oughta be.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all! :coffee2::coffee:

Sounds like you had a good time Rix!

Morning Ems! Havent seen you around in a few days! Hows it going?:wave:
I'm doing well, enjoying my job and my life in general has never been so good.
How's your little girl? Sorry I don't no her name, I'm still broody :)

Going to send Rixy across the road for a Chinese soon, I just fancy a nice curry.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I also get a bit depressed, guess it's a come down, although I hide it well, I've just been on my hands and knees giving the kids donkey rides, ain't nobody wanting to do that feeling like this :confused:

And what is Phi Theta Kappa, sounds like a clothes designer :teehee:

Steampunk is heavier, that steampunk is 250g without batteries ha.

I use my thumb, well, I did use my thumb at the top half of the fire bar to fire it before it broke.

My buddy has one and his is fine so you might be lucky. He also feels as rough as a badger today ha
I find the same thing about getting depressed after drinking too much. These days all i can handle is a pint or two of a good beer or a single glass of scotch. I know my limits and try to stick within them. Good on ya for pushing through and being there for your kids even when you feel like hell! I know how hard that is to do.

I'm doing the same thing with the push bar on mine but every now and then it cuts out on me. Again I might not be pushing hard enough on those times. It seems to happen less and less the more I use the mod.

I like a solid/heavy feeling mod, so if the tesla weighs more then I'll probably like the feel of it more. As long as I'm not pulling a 20lb weight up to my mouth to take a draw it will suit me. The 20lb weight is the entire reason I don't use a fog machine to vape with. :giggle:

wow I'm impressed.........I thought you were procrastinating. No way could I make juice and......well......do anything else!

Well I do use my computer for recipe calculations so I was swapping windows between here and the calculator. The 400 I got done was only 3 bottles so not that impressive lol.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How's your little girl? Sorry I don't no her name, I'm still broody :)

Going to send Rixy across the road for a Chinese soon, I just fancy a nice curry.
Glad to hear it and good to see ya! :D

The little lady is doing very well and having lots of fun these days. In finding myself more and more impressed with her every single day, but that's been going on since her birth.

Don't feel bad about not knowing her name, I haven't posted it lol. It's an overprotective thing.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, and yup, people always ask me..........what the hell have you got to be depressed about and I always give the same answer, I have no idea, I just am.

Alcohol does make it worse the next day for sure, I'll be OK, it will pass, always does.
I suffer from depression too. It's just a reduction in the amount of neurotransmitters(serotonin and norepinephrine). I get depressed for no reason sometimes. But, I'm on some good antidepressants so it's no way NEAR what it used to be. Now, with that said, I DO have a wild hair and have cut back on my wildness. But, I do enjoy a good old fashioned drunk sometimes too! :devil:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

The little lady is doing very well and having lots of fun these days. In finding myself more and more impressed with her every single day, but that's been going on since her birth.

Don't feel bad about not knowing her name, I haven't posted it lol. It's an overprotective thing.
Little Lady sounds great! We could call her double L. That was my cb handle in the 70's. hehehehehe

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have a great day everybody. Love you all!!!
And you

It's just a name hehe but I respect your decision either way.

It's kind of cute actually ;)

@Debadoo

Hello to you, I ain't forgot ya :)

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's your little girl? Sorry I don't no her name, I'm still broody
that's wonderful! I'm so glad that you're so happy now and in a much better situation! Yummm chinese! I could eat that just about every day, but we don't get it very much. the stuff y'alls chinese places serve sound a lot better than what we get here as well. There is a vietnamese place that has curries, but I wasn't impressed the one time we tried that.

I like a solid/heavy feeling mod,
I've got one that a friend gave me that I should send ya. It's really heavy. But only a 40 watter I think.

Well I do use my computer for recipe calculations so I was swapping windows between here and the calculator. The 400 I got done was only 3 bottles so not that impressive lol.
Still impressive. I use EJMU for my calculations, but don't even talk to me while I'm mixing or I'll still screw it all up.

That was my cb handle in the 70's. hehehehehe
lol I kinda miss CBs every once in awhile.

@Debadoo
Hello to you, I ain't forgot ya
Hiya sweetness. Ya better don't! :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suffer from depression too. It's just a reduction in the amount of neurotransmitters(serotonin and norepinephrine). I get depressed for no reason sometimes. But, I'm on some good antidepressants so it's no way NEAR what it used to be. Now, with that said, I DO have a wild hair and have cut back on my wildness. But, I do enjoy a good old fashioned drunk sometimes too! :devil:
I have found that vitamin D works better than the $100+ month prescription drugs for me on depression.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have found that vitamin D works better than the $100+ month prescription drugs for me on depression.
Jup a lotta folks are Vit D deficient nowadays. A friend of mine suggested it for me, because of a lot of my pain issues. Made me sick to my stomach, so I quit taking it. After blood work I found out I have plenty. Always good to get blood work done before taking some things. Just be sure to find out if too much could cause big problems.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jup a lotta folks are Vit D deficient nowadays. A friend of mine suggested it for me, because of a lot of my pain issues. Made me sick to my stomach, so I quit taking it. After blood work I found out I have plenty. Always good to get blood work done before taking some things. Just be sure to find out if too much could cause big problems.
I was diagnosed D fecient a while back from routine blood work.
Mentioned it to my shrink and he said nothing about it.

off my anti-depressents now and doing better than when I was on them.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Atcha. How was your day x
It's going well thank you :)
I was diagnosed D fecient a while back from routine blood work.
Mentioned it to my shrink and he said nothing about it.

off my anti-depressents now and doing better than when I was on them.
That's great that you're off them Croms. I'm never going off mine. It's an ugly sight. I have gone down from 60 to 40 mg though.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I had no idea, you need tax, an M.O.T and insurance to drive a car here and obviously a driving licence
wow, the only thing they do here medically is an eye exam. Except for like Atcha said, truckers. They get a CDL (commercial driver's license). If you have an issue like seizures, then your license could be taken away, or denied if it's a known issue before hand.

No for a car the m.o.t is to say the vehicle is road safe.
Unless it's Herbie lol
oh, gotcha. I love Herbie!

I need a full overhaul.
meeeeee tooooooo Doc's here don't even do physicals anymore. I suppose they would if you need one for a job or something, but not the routine annual. Just blood work

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
meeeeee tooooooo
The way my neck has been hurting lately I've been thinking of not even watching what I eat anymore. I mean, if I were to eat well and live a long time, I'd just be in pain anyway so why even try? I was pondering that morning while drinking coffee. How I need to get to the grocery and get some veggies. Then, I remembered that nursing home I went to where my mom was a few weeks..........and those people looked miserable. No kind of life for me! No way!

VU Sponsors